1. Excellent location - it is basically 30-second walk to Oxford Street! Plenty of restaurants nearby. Tesco is just round the corner. 5-minute walk to Chinatown, Westend theatres, Covent Garden, etc. etc. Basically it's in the centre of everything!
2. Rooms are clean and comfortable.
3. Apartment manager who greeted us was friendly and courteous!
1. Wi-fi is weak and slow. Since I did carry a separate mobile Wi-fi device, so most of the time I didn't use the one in the house.
2. TV signal was quite unstable.
3. Dryer was not working - we only found on the night before leaving so it was too late to tell the housekeeper. Luckily there was no drama as we didn't wash a lot and we managed to iron the clothes dry before we leave for the airport.
The scoring would have been 4 out of 5 if the facilities were more reliable.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children||People with pets|