“Good London value”
other travellers have booked this property
Hidden Gem - Earls Court, London Hidden Gem - Earls Court, London
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Hidden Gem - Earls Court, London
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mcgrathp2
South Kingstown, Rhode Island
“Good London value”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Great location 4-5 stops on great Underground system from heart of London. Very clean. Sleeping good for 3-4 adults with 1 on couch bed. And 1 undee stairs. Had some questions and Andrew responded quickly.

29 May 2017
Patrick recently stayed in my self contained apartment. They were great guests to host, were really easy to communicate with and they really made great use of my apartment.

I rented, as always, the entire apartment out to them. They looked after it, all its content and returned it as they found it. A host can ask for no more.

I will be delighted and very welcoming if they book in with me again. I highly recommend them as guests to any host.

Many thanks Patrick for your booking.
eviclar
Tours, France
“A very good place to visit London”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Very good experience in London, a nice and clean flat in a quiet area, near bus and tube. All the interesting things are accessible easly even with young children. There are shops and restaurants next to the flat .And, Andrew, the owner, enjoys sharing good advices and makes sure everything is all right for you. We would recommend this flat to friends and we would like to come again.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
28 May 2017

If there is anything that does not match the description please do let me know as I am very keen to improve my services to guests.

Hgsmith21
“Mrs”
Reviewed 27 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Great little apartment, really well equipped, has everything you could need for your stay. It was also very clean. Andrew and Glenn provided so much useful information and were very professional to deal with. It's only about a 5 minute walk from Earls Court Tube station. There is also a Tesco superstore just a short walk away.
We had a fantastic time and Andrew kindly provided a high chair and cot for our little girl which I found difficult to find in other apartments in London.

AUDREYABA
Northolt, United Kingdom
“Excellent value for money”
Reviewed 12 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I arrived at the flat with my 2 children age 21 and 19 so basically we were 3 adults in the flat. the flat was very clean and we like the little thoughtful touches such as coffee and tea and even toiletries were supplied.
we had clean pristine white towels and the sheets were clean .. kitchen was a good size and pots and pans were provided.
Andrew was a text away , not that we really needed him much as everything was quite organized
Access to the flat was straight forward as emails with detailed instructions were sent to us a few days to our arrival .
transportation was easy as there was a bus stop on the street and the tube station was a 2 minute walk from the flat .
lots and lots of shops and places to eat on the high street and Westfield Shopping Centre was a 10 minute bus ride away .
There's a massive Tesco 2 minute walk away from the flat .Basically a lovely flat. Gracious hosts ,Central , 20 mins drive from Heathrow .. everything was great ...
my only criticism is that it was very hot in london this summer and i think the flat should have a fan , as that would have made the heat bearable.in fairness i never asked Andrew for one so this is more of an observation, now that am back home ...In conclusion i thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and i will definitely be booking this apartment again .

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: clean and fab location
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
11 Oct 2016
Hi Audrey – I hope all was to your liking and you found the apartment very much to the description on my webpage.

katy c
France
“Great location, lovely apartment but all night party upstairs ruined our stay”
Reviewed 30 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Lost 1 night's sleep and half day sightseeing. Owner apologised but did not compensate us in any way

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The location, the fact that it was so cosy and things like tea, coffee and washing liquids were provided
Liked least: The noise from the apartment above and the fact that the owner did not want to compensate us for this - even in the form of a small reduction on any future booking
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
28 May 2017
Hi Katy– I hope all was to your liking and you found the apartment very much to the description on my webpage.

Andrew
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing