“Original food combinations”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Description: Winner of AA's London Restaurant of the Year, Tredwells creates contemporary British cooking in the heart of the West End. As well as high-quality food, two bar areas serving chef-inspired cocktails have helped build Tredwells' reputation as one of the best drinks venues in Seven Dials, with live music on Sunday evenings. The mezzanine and lower ground floors are available for exclusive hire.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Beautifully presented original food combinations in a cosy setting made this a great place for dinner.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,638)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had dinner at Tredwells before going to the Donmar Warehouse and it was excellent. Delicious food, especially the salted caramel/honeycomb dessert! We were seated upstairs which was great--not noisy and quite intimate. The service was great and they were aware of our timing so made sure we had plenty of time to get to the theatre. We will be back!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Came here as a birthday treat for my 40th for Sunday lunch. Restaurant is lovely, decor great, service good and food was excellent especially the very large Yorkshire pudding! We had the 3 course Sunday lunch, choice was good. Would highly recommend, very good value for money.

1  Thank iamcd
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We ate here after a matinee theatre trip and had a wonderful meal. I had snails followed by venison, both dishes were delicious and beautifully presented. The sommelier Antonio was great fun and added really lively aspect to the restaurant, he also recommended some great wine pairings for our desserts.

I'd highly recommend Tredwells and will certainly return next time I am in the capital.

1  Thank David C
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Some friends took me here for a low key hen, I loved it. Antonio was brilliant at reading our table and having some fun with us. The food was beautiful and I would seriously recommend the venison. Such a lovely place with friendly, helpful staff. I’ll definitely be returning!

1  Thank nanathenarwhal