“Great pasta, great service!”

Spaghetti House - Haymarket
Ranked #2,457 of 25,573 Restaurants in London
Price range: USD 4 - USD 31
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: St. James's
Description: Spaghetti House Haymarket an arrow's throw from Cupid's bow, close to Piccadilly Circus & Trafalgar Square, within walking distance of the Theatre Royal, the Comedy Theatre & Her Majesty's Theatre & of course the National Gallery & St James's Park. Fresh ingredients are at the heart of all our dishes, which are all cooked to order for your enjoyment. The menu offers something for everyone from truly tasty pasta & pizza, to the famous BIB (Best Italian Burger). A healthy super food salad & the traditional & well-loved Scaloppa Milanese. With a warm & friendly dining room in winter & an open front in summer. The private dining room, with its own TV, is available & can accommodate up to 16 guests. A great little space for a hen party, leaving party, birthday party, or any other party you can think about!
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

I had the most regular pasta - pomodoro - and it was perfectly made. The sauce was delicious, the pasta was aldente to perfection. My waitress Federica was so sweet and made me feel like I'm not dining by myself. She came to ask how my food was twice, she was smily and funny and it felt like she really cared. I enjoyed it very much and would definitely recommend this place!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Superb 2 course set menu at the spaghetti House. Carla and I thoroughly enjoyed the ambience, food, and great service we received at this semi hidden gem. Thanks for making my Sunday lunchtime hugely memorable. Glynn Apr 2017

1  Thank GlynnV
Reviewed 27 April 2017

If you want the real deal without travelling to bella Italia then this is the place to go. It is a family run place and the food is truly authentic.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

We booked a table on line for lunch prior to a theatre trip, We found the seating comfortable and the food was good, in my opinion slightly better than some of its competitors. We settled for starter and main course only and found that to be sufficient.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

having read reviews I thought this would be good before a matinee opposite. We arrived in plenty of time and it was not full. However the staff seemed 'too busy' and fun off their feet. So as it did fill up this got worse.
We waited ages for food, then when it arrived it was quite ordinary, even a little less than hot, but no one asked. For the cost it did seem a little on the small side. Drinks and attention were not forth coming.
it was not the worst place and may be we selected the wrong food.... but it was certainly not impressive and nothing to rave about.