All reviews high street minute walk stayed here for nights place to stay greenwich basement
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Lots of greats ....hosts, location, accommodation! Our room had lots of character (I'm on a search for the wallpaper in the blue room!) and the shower was amazing. Breakfast yummy. Both Nick and Robert were lovely - it was a home from home. Thanks for the tip to get the boat up to Waterloo - it saved a lot of pain up and down stairs if we'd just got DLR and underground.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Flyer526494
Reviewed 23 March 2017

We had a thoroughly enjoyable stay at No.16. Our hosts were delightful, engaging and slightly bonkers. I lived in Greenwich years ago and had a fabulous time talking old gossip with Robert. The breakfast was very very good. We would unhesitatingly recommend a stay at No 16. If you wish to avoid boring and stay with interesting people in comfortable surroundings then stay here!

Room Tip: choose the four poster bedroom
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Rebecca N
Reviewed 21 March 2017

Sometimes I feel nostalgic about the B&Bs we used to stay in 20+ years ago, and I guess this is the nearest one can get to it nowadays, and this in Greenwich! We stayed in the yellow room, where we slept wonderfully. Both room and bathroom are reasonably sized. We had some difficulties to flush the toilet (and maybe some people can object about the lack of tea/coffee facilities in the room).
As Nick wasn´t around when we were about to arrive, he indicated by mail how to get the key to enter. Also, no problem to leave the luggage the day we left, something we can appreciate a lot. Breakfast was served downstairs in the kitchen, and a full cooked breakfast was included.

Room Tip: yellow room was OK : at the front of the house, but very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank onzils
Reviewed 28 February 2017

We loved this B&B. It is so stunning and cosy. The bedroom was lovely, and the bed was very comfortable. Nothing like a modern, stiff chain hotel. The host, Robert, is just fantastic. Very helpful. He made us feel very at home, and cooked us a lovely, tasty breakfast. We enjoyed chatting to him, very much. It felt more like being at a friends home. I didn't want to leave.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dsnape79
Reviewed 18 January 2017

An excellently located individual B&B that convinces you never to book into a chain hotel again. I totally agree with DSW77. My Wife and I really enjoyed our stay and especially the welcome, helpful advice and amusing anecdotes of our hosts.

Room Tip: Phone and speak to the owner in advance, they will make sure your wishes are accommodated
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple