“not worth the wait!”

Ranked #1,955 of 24,659 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: City of London
Neighbourhood: City of London
Reviewed 6 April 2018

brilliant concept in making money with minimal effort. place is small, loud and the art on the wall is drawn on bits of cardboard. apart from forks and knives, you eat out of the wrapper you food comes in (no plates) and drink from plastic cups.

the food was good and the staff nice but I certainly wouldn't wait in a queue to go there again

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very delicious burgers. Tasty and very good. Staff are very kind and smiley. Prices are good. It was my first time there. I am going to be their best customer. Enjoy

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I had the new vegan burger ‘whoppi goldburger’ and was delicious! They have plenty of vegetarian options as well as meaty burgers. The menu is not extensive though. Chips were regular and the beer is a bit pricey but still (£5.50 bottle). The place it’s small but cosy.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The best burger I've ever had in my life, and I've had more than a few. The bun was soft and hold the ingredients in great, the patty was cooked to perfection and the cheese was ouzing! The fries were handcut and had an amazing flavour. The sauces on the table were perfect for the fries, especially the hot sauce. Althought the place is small, it's super cozy and with the service being so fast (and extremely friendly) there are basically no lines. I can't help but HIGHLY RECOMMEND this place if you're in the Liverpool Street Station area or wherever you are in London and want to have a perfect burger!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

While traveling in London on Business I asked a colleague for a burger recommendation and he asked me, clean or sloppy. I chose sloppy and Patty and Bun did not disappoint. The Burger was perfectly cooked and covered in cheese and sauce. I chose to have the cheese balls instead of french fries which were ok but the spicy sauce they serve is awesome. If you are looking for a sloppy delicious burger, dont miss this place.