“Amazingly fun tour”

Golden Tours
Ranked #293 of 836 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Things to see and do in and around London. Sightseeing Tours, Attractions, Theatre, Events and lots more. “Tourism is the only business that actively brings cultures together. It is through experiencing other cultures that we come to understand one another.” With this at the forefront of our minds since 1984, we have continuously maintained our reputation as your local sightseeing experts. We offer a wide range of sightseeing tours designed to bring you the finest tour experiences possible. Additionally, we also include a range of activities that have been brought to us from other providers.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Let me start with booking the ticket the night before the tour. I was a little weary because I did it on line when I found a nice discount vs buying full price at the hotel. Got a confirmation immediately and was relieved. Next was finding the place. If you are not familiar with the place you can get really confused because its not in the Victoria station as folks had advised. So we were running around everywhere. Barely made it! After that it was smooth sailing. We had the very best tour guide named Graham and the best driver Elvis. Graham was courteous, funny, informative and caring. There was a little baby onboard and he went out of his way to ensure that the mother and baby were taken care of well. He told the mother about baby facilities on the tour and also waited for them as we went to the different places. On his reccomendation for a Cornish Pastry, we waited until we got to Bath. Glad we did because it was so delicious. Another thing he did was helped all the passengers with which bus or subway to take. Because the tour didn't end back at Victoria station. It ended a Notting Hill. I will definitley use Golden Tours again!

Date of experience: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (7,859)
All reviews
in 76 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I took a hop-on/hop-off Golden Bus Tour on my first day in London. My tour guide, Toni, was really lovely. She was funny and informative, and offered personalized tips for my visit. Her anecdote about London Bridge was particularly good -- but I won't ruin the ending for you! She got my trip off to a great start!

I got some great pictures, some great tour advice, and the partially covered roof-deck was great for English weather.

Date of experience: April 2018
goldentoursUK, Guest Relations Manager at Golden Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

It was such a delight to read how much you enjoyed the Open Top bus tour.

It is certainly a great way to see the city!

Thank you for booking with Golden Tours.