Open today: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm

from USD 123.10
from USD 68.20
from USD 32.10
6,567 results
All reviews windsor castle day tour total london experience bus driver roman baths stonehenge tour bath stonehenge stratford upon avon walking tour harry potter graham oxford sites dover cotswolds overview england
Reviewed today

Firstly it should be noted that I have taken several tours with Golden Tours and had a good experience on almost all (except when the bus broke down and we were stranded for 2.5 hours at Leeds Castle), however I have now experienced the poor customer service that others have written about on TrustPilot. I purchased tickets to Windsor Castle through a third party and never received the tickets from Golden Tours who was the tour agency. I am now waiting on them to resolve the matter so that I can be reimbursed as I had to purchase tickets at the Castle. Golden Tours is not helpful and tell me it can take 3 additional weeks to get my refund. I'm not holding my breath, but I will endeavour to have them pay as they never provided a service. Be very careful with this company, they appear to run you through hoops and delays in order to exhaust you into forgetting.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This tour company is great! We did the Beatles walking tour one day with James and the tour
of London with Tish! Both were super nice and knowledgeable. The sites were awesome. I learned so much about the beautiful city of London from these great great people!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

It was a great tour! I've already known Windsor and Stonehenge but it's always nice to come back. Bath is amazing! Thanks a lot to #matt&elvio #lovelydubbly #easypeasylemonsqueezy

Reviewed yesterday

We took the Stonehenge only tour. The bus seemed quite old, many chairs with broken buts. No Wifi and rather uncomfortable. From what I have heard other tours use much nicer buses than what we got from Golden Tours. Stonehenge was interesting. Be prepared to stand in lots of lines.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We bought two different tickets from Golden Tours. One was a day trip to Windsor Castle and the other was a hop-on-hop off pass that included a bunch of other stuff. The Windsor trip was just a bus ride and ticket in. The bus took over an hour and a half to get there, another half an hour for the tour guide and dozens of other guests (many elderly) to walk together to get to the front, and another 20 minutes for the tickets to be purchased and other miscellaneous nonsense, leaving us with only an hour and a half to do the church and the castle before it closed. Meaning that we had to run to the chapel (it closes earlier than the rest) and rush through the rest. We had no time to see the town, get a coffee, anything like that before having to hike back to the bus parking. It took another 2 hours to get back to London (a different stop than they picked you up at!) in traffic. Urgh. The hop on hop off bus takes 30 mins to get between stops amuse to traffic at any time of day and they hard sell you to buy attraction tickets from them on the bus. We were sold tickets to an attraction that it turns out was already closed and they refused to give us a refund. We were sent to two different offices where they claimed we could get a refund, and then told to call customer service. Customer service told me I had to send an email, which surprise surprise wasn’t returned and I had to dispute the charge with the credit card company. They also include a boat tour and walking tour in the price of the ticket but there’s no human way to do all of it! We took one loop on the bus to two stops and never used it again. A complete waste of money. Take the tube around the city and the train to Windsor.

2  Thank PhilaTraveler22
Reviewed 2 days ago

First of all: The Warner Bros. Harry Potter studio experience itself was great and highly recommended.
But the ``Golden Tour'' to the location was the most expensive public bus ride of my life: About one month in advance in off-season we tried to book a family ticket for the studio directly on the venue website but almost all days were sold out. When we finally found an available day, the website repeatedly froze up for at least 30 min, so we gave up. Someone on the internet suggested to go instead through an organized tour, and alas all the previously closed dates were available, however the price went up by about 200 pounds (!!) to 288. We couldn't find anything cheaper on the internet.
Given the price and the label ``tour'' we expected a tour bus to pick us up but instead it was your regular red city bus just with the label ``Golden Tours''. It took 50 min to drive to the studio, no toilets on the bus, so people with medical conditions be aware as the driver refuses to do rest stops. We got safely there and back and it's a legal business model but I find an unacceptable that the studio allows its tickets to be bought in large numbers by these type of ``businesses'', something other sights in the UK won't allow.