Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 186
USD 126
  • Bar/Lounge
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 89
USD 87
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 115/night.

USD 270
USD 193
  • Pool
USD 275
USD 248
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 229
USD 240
USD 160
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 183/night.

USD 185
CrownePlaza.com
USD 295
USD 182
  • Room Service
Hotel Indigo London-Paddington(London)(Great Value!)
USD 238
USD 181
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross(London)(Great Value!)
USD 137
USD 82
Priceline
4,264 results
All reviewsrumpus roomsouth bankdandelyan baroxo towertom dixonblackfriars bridgeriver viewnational theatrelondon eyeborough marketmini barbottle of champagnesuperior roomst paulssteam roomamazing hotelthe ground floor
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is a very stylish hotel with many different facilities - if you have a business lunch at the terrace on the river, a drink before a night out on the rooftop terrace or if you stay as a guest here - always a good address!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
SergioLeandroGM, General Manager at Mondrian London at Sea Containers, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave you short but sweet review!

Its fantastic you were able to visit so many of our outlets during your time with us.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

With walking distance to the city (St Pauls) this hotel has it all. Amazing views to the river Thames and a great vibe. We enjoyed very much sitting on the top terrace admiring the views. I particularly enjoy the decoration, which is very hipster-ly!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to leave your short but sweet review! It's fantastic you were able to visit Rumpus Room, and enjoy the amazing views from the roof top terrace. It's also great to know you're a fan of Tom Dixon's luxurious quirky design.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We went here for drinks only. The bar opens at 5pm and we arrived shortly after - didn't have to wait to get a table, which was comfortable and relaxed. Lovely views over the river. The house white was £33 for a bottle and I thought this was not unreasonable. The waiting staff made sure our glasses were topped up. It seemed to be getting very busy as we left at 7 so, early seems to be a good option.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank CheekyLondon

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

It's fantastic you were able to visit the Dandelyan! The cocktails are certainly worth a try.

Segio

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is right outside Blackfriars train station for the Gatwick express, and the tube. The hotel is stunning, incredibly quiet and plush. The staff are quietly professional. The perfect city break destination.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James_hamilton44
SergioLeandroGM, General Manager at Mondrian London at Sea Containers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you so much for your short but sweet review! I'm so pleased you enjoyed our fantastic location on the vibrant South Bank.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Situated on the South Bank the location of this first class hotel is second to none. It has an almost cavern like appearance on entering from the South Bank itself with very active Dandelyan bar and restaurant either side of the entrance, and overlooking the Thames as you would expect. Walking through the hotel gets you to Reception and the main entrance from Upper Ground. I was greeted by a well informed and friendly member of the reception staff from Russia who made my arrival at this bustling hotel all the more pleasant.

My room was spacious and well equipped although I do suggest that guests turn of the air conditioning throughout the night as it can be noisy and disturb your sleep if you are light sleeper. I also made use of the gym which had everything that I required for a work out before meeting my son and his girlfriend in the Dandelyan. There is also a well equipped Spa to avail yourself upon should you need the relaxation.

The Dandelyan Bar is very popular with many people booking tables so do not be surprised if they are not all full when you arrive, unless you have had the prescience to do so yourself. There is also a bar on the top floor which is closed on Monday evenings so I could not sample it. Still the Dandelyan has a great reputation for first rate cocktails to which my son and girlfriend can testify.

I can't comment much more on this hotel other than its location as I didn't dine there. It is located a short walk west from Blackfriars Bridge, next to the Oxo Tower. There are a plethora of restaurants and sites to see (London Eye, Globe Theatre, Tate Modern, Golden Hinde and Borough Market all within a short walk.

Would I stay there again? - Too right I would, if I am lucky enough to get a room.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

I am delighted you enjoyed your recent stay at Mondrian London.

I'm so pleased to know you enjoyed our fantastic South Bank location.

I'ts also fantastic you were able to visit Dandelyan during your stay with us.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review, I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Mondrian London in the future.