USD 195
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 104
USD 100
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 113/night.

Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 201
USD 184
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 138
USD 118
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 134/night.

USD 373
USD 615
USD 335
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross(London)(Great Value!)
USD 105
USD 488
Agoda.com
  • Pool
4,432 results
All reviewsthe executive loungetooley streetjamie's restaurantborough marketlondon towertube stationsouth bankmodern hotelthames riverexcellent hoteljubilee lineminute walkan upgradedeluxe roommini barafternoon tealondon eye
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This location was fantastic. Near all kinds of good sights and Markets.....Rooms are AVERAGE size, wish they were bigger. Overall, really loved the location. Totally forgot about European plug adapters, but hotel provided some.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Anna140579, Guest Relations at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear JimTrip2018,

Thank you for have taken the time to share your feedback about your experience. I am delighted to read you enjoyed our location as well as your stay! I will share your feedback with my team. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Like you can expect from a Hilton the service there is very good and the room are very nice.
One thing I was disappointed though was the breakfast. There are quite some options but the quality of the food wasn't there.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Fartigolle
Anna140579, Guest Relations at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Fartigolle,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your room and service. We appreciate your compliments of our service and staff. I will share this feedback with them. I apologise for your experience at Jamie's Italian. I have shared your comments with their management team. Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hilton London Tower Bridge and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

A great hotel with lovely staff. Even though we turned up hours early we were given our room straight away. Perfect location for visiting Tower of London, London Bridge and the Shard. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Wales Traveller247,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay with us. I am happy to hear your room was available upon arrival and that you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us! We look forward to welcoming back on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I've stayed here numerous times, and it is consistently a wonderful stay! The Exec floor rooms are well equipped ( tub and shower, comfy beds and pillows ) and always cleaned very well.

I really enjoy the Executive Lounge - the rooftop patio is amazing to have a glass of wine at night...I usually am traveling for business and really enjoy working and enjoying the view ( and drinks! ). Breakfast in the lounge is quite good, I do wish they would mix it up every now and then though - I probably spent three weeks here on and off over a two month period and was getting a little tired of the same food every day.

The staff are all very friendly and accommodating; I've left my bags here mid week while traveling to another area in the UK and come back a few days later to pick them up - really appreciated this!

I will definitely be back - thanks for always being great!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Wright17s

Dear Wright17s,

Thank you for sharing your experience about your stay with us. I am happy to read that you had such an amazing stay with us.. once again! We appreciate your appreciate your compliments of our service and staff. I will certainly share your feedback with my team. We look forward to welcoming back again soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel is modern and comfortable with everything you expect of a city centre hotel in the Hilton chain.

Rooms were well equipped and a good size for London. Central location of the hotel is also a plus, but that's what you are paying the premium for.

Only down side is that the breakfast is in the Jamie's Italian which means you have to eat your coco pops from a shallow pasta bowl

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Lawther2k,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay with us. I am glad to read you enjoyed your stay and our location. We appreciate your feedback and I will share your comments with Jamie's Italian management team. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to London.