4,533 results
All reviews the executive lounge tooley street borough market jamie's restaurant london tower tube station south bank modern hotel excellent hotel jubilee line minute walk an upgrade deluxe room mini bar afternoon tea london eye shard
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Hotel was fabulous
Pizza from room service raw and cold and £5 tray charge
Give breakfast a miss, you can get better at the many coffees shops or cafes in the area
Excellent location within walking distant of some great shops

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms by the lifts, noisy ice machine
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Anna140579, Guest Relations at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Andrew L,

Thank you for have taken the time to share your experience about your stay with us and found our location to be excellent. I am delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay. We appreciate your feedback about the food from our outsourced restaurant, Jamie's Italian. I will share your feedback with their management team. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back on our next visit to London.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Had an enjoyable stay, Friday evening the lounge was packed. Breakfast at Jamie’s was great and rooms are solid. Perfect location. We had a minor issue and was resolved within no time by the staff. Solid for business or holiday city break

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear indodutch,

I am happy to read you had a lovely stay, enjoyed our rooms, location and Jamie's Italian. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for have taken the time to share your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I stay at the Hilton as it’s very convenient for where I work. Having now stayed there a few times I would also choose to stay there for personal travel too.

It’s a great location and has good pub and restaurant options nearby and is perfectly placed for tourist central.

The rooms are small but very functional and spotless and well maintained.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Anna140579, Guest Relations at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Steve P,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hilton London Tower Bridge. We were delighted to read you enjoyed our central location near your work and that would choose to stay with us for leisure as well! I will share your feedback with my team. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I was thoroughly impressed with this stay! Couldn’t fault this hotel. Genuinely comfortable, excellent location , clean rooms , comfortable amenities, fantastic executive lounge, good breakfast and Maria at the front desk was helpful too with her recommendations ! Possibly the best Hilton hotel in London ...

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Anna140579, Guest Relations at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Aalhilou,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay with us at Hilton London Tower Bridge. I am delighted to read you had such a wonderful stay with us! We appreciate your compliments of our service and staff, especially Maria. I will certainly share your feedback with her and the rest of our team. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I am in London for 2 weeks bouncing between Oxford and Paddington, during the week I stay closer to the respective sites, however for the weekend I figured I would mix it up a bit and checked into the Hilton Tower Bridge. I talked my other female colleague into staying the weekend and got a two-twin bed room. Since I am a gold member we get access to the executive floor. Out of all the Hilton's this one takes the cake on having a truly memorable 'club' for it's loyal members. The evening hot snacks were awesome (as well as beverages)...(If your reading this I want the recipe for the tomato soup please!). The rooms are comfortable and perfect with 2-twin beds for 2 people. The view from the balcony/terrace is awesome!

The location is great for access to Tower Bridge Station, and walkable to many restaurants/stores. I would come again if I return.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear KlynnB,

Thank you for sharing your experience about your stay with us. I am delighted to hear you had such a wonderful stay with us with your colleague. We appreciate your compliments of our service and staff. I am so glad you enjoyed our Executive lounge, especially the tomato soup. I have spoken with our Executive Chef, Conrad Dsouza, and he has shared his recipe.

Fresh Plum tomatoes 1kg
White onion sliced 100gms
Basil 5gms
Sugar 15gms
Red vine vinegar 15ml
Salt/pepper to taste
Vegetable stock 1 lit
rape seed oil 10ml

Blanch tomatoes and remove skin
lightly saute the onion in oil once soft add all remaining ingredients and cook on medium heat for 30 minutes once soft ,blend and serve.

Bon Apetit!

I hope we welcome you back soon on your next visit to London. :)