Lowest prices for your stay
USD 164
Free cancellation until 02/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
USD 155
Trip.com
USD 131
eDreamsUSD 164
TravelocityUSD 155
ZenHotels.comUSD 157
1,399 results
All reviews kings road south kensington tube station one bedroom apartment sloane square hyde park sainsburys
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2017

I have stayed at the London - Chelsea Cloisters during the last month of April and would like to comment on my complete discontent:

I arrived, at 1:30 (fact that I clearly stated in the reservation) and a very rude gentleman promptly told me that would not let me check in because it was past time and that I would have to deal with it by my own (I wonder, at 1:30 in the morning what would he want me to go and find accommodation???). After that disagreement, your rude receptionist let me check in.

Despite the issues with your rude receptionist, my main complain is related to the accommodation it self. I booked and paid for an apartment with a bedroom, and what I got was a room with a double bed and a single bed – that in fact is entitled as a mini studio. The room did not present any conditions to accommodate 3 people and was not what I booked and paid for! I did not pay to stay in miserable conditions, without place to even dress in the room (and nearly breathe).

I spoke in those in charge at the time, that required me to write an email to the director. So I did that, requiring refund of my payment. Until now, no answer has been given (although I have written already three email). I do not recommend this “Hotel” at all, and bear in mind, take some toilet paper, because there is none in the room (I had to ask for it)!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Saharic
550caroline, Public Relations Manager at Chelsea Cloisters, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Dear Saharic,

Thank you for getting back to us with feedback from your stay. We are very sorry to hear about your bad experience staying with us. We take our customers feedback very seriously and we want all our guests to feel at home! I will be dealing with this immediately.

We would like to inform you that we are currently renovating all of our rooms, so we will be able to meet you with a higher standard shortly.

We appreciate you taking the time to write us feedback and hopefully see you soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Unhelpful reception staff..
Small dark room, with the worst bed I have ever slept on!!..plus TV with a dreadful reception..And this cost £121 per night!!
I won't be back!!..

The only shining light in the whole place was Alina Milhalcea..

Trip type: Travelled on business
6  Thank Mia F

Dear Mia,

Thank you for writing us feedback from your stay! We are so sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay and also that our reception staff were unhelpful. This is something we take very seriously, so I will be dealing with this immediately!

Also we would like to inform you that we are currently in the process of renovating all our rooms, so we will be able to meet your expectations with a higher standard shortly!

We appreciate you writing us about you stay and hopefully we will see you again in the future!

Kindest,

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

After pre-booking 5 rooms, on arrival they informed us they only had 3 rooms available for us (there were 14 of us to accommodate) with no prior communication. They went on to tell us we could pay for a higher price/larger room to accommodate the additional, we were left to fight our corner to ensure we were not charged more than previously arranged for the 5 rooms.
This was resolved but not a great start after a long morning of travelling! Not to mention our party we're separated across 8 floors!
Rooms were adequate for one night only (we were in rooms with kitchenette and lounge) but I wouldn't stay longer.
No tea/coffee/milk, luckily there was a Sainsbury's down the road but not ideal.
Decor out dated, mouldy shower, poor showers and extremely loud traffic (we expected some but single glazing is not adequate in central London)

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank kll3017

Dear kll3017,

Thank you for writing us feedback from your stay! We are very sorry to hear that you were not happy with your stay. We take our guests feedback very seriously and this is something we are constantly working on.

We are sorry to hear that you thought the apartment was tired and also that it was a misunderstanding with the booking. This is definitely something that should not be happening and we will take care of that immediately!

We would also like to inform you that we are currently renovating all our rooms so we will be able to meet our all guests expectations shortly! Also it is possible to request one of the newer rooms, and we will try our best to meet your request.

We appreciate you taking the time to write to us and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night as part of a hen party. The stay did not get off to a good start, and as upon checking in and pre-booking five rooms, we were told there were only three available. The management did sort this with no fuss however not ideal. The lobby is smart, however as you enter the main communal areas of the hotel it is extremely tired. Rooms are worn, flaking paint, old windows, marks on kitchen units. No spare pillows and although provided with a kitchenette, no basics such as tea, coffee, sugar etc. The place was clean and in a good location. But essentially very tired around the edges. I feel like the five star reviews are not to be trusted and they must have been staying in a different hotel!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank xJVGx

Dear xJVGx,

Thank you for writing us feedback from your stay! We are happy to hear that you found our apartments clean and in a good location. However, we do try our best to make all our guests feel satisfied with their whole stay and this is why we take our reviews very seriously!

We are sorry to hear that you thought the apartment was tired and also that it was a misunderstanding with the booking. We are currently renovating all our rooms so we are able to meet all our guests expectations upon their arrival, but unfortunately all our rooms are not finish yet, so next time please do let us know and we will try our best to provide you with one of our newly renovated apartments.

We appreciate you taking the time to write to us and we hope we will see you again in the future!

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Although my overnight stay was not too expensive, I found the studio room here very disappointing. It was almost impossible to move from one end of the room to the other as the double bed was very close to the wall, leaving a tiny gap. The paintwork in the corridors, room and bathroom was in an appalling state and did not give the impression that the place was cared for. Add to that a very noisy street (until late at night and from the early hours of the morning) and my overall impression was not good.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Robert B

Dear Robert,

Thank you for getting back to us with feedback from your stay! We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay.

We would like to inform you that we are currently renovating all our apartments, so we will be able to meet our guests with a higher standard shortly!

We appreciate you taking the time to write us and we hope to see you again in the future.