We stayed here on a friday night, we had concert tickets for the o2 and the previous reviews showed that this hotel is a great choice as its only 1 tube stop away. We got our room for a great price of £66, prior to our arrival as I had booked through a 3rd party company I emailed the hotel to confirm the booking as this was also for our 5th anniversary. We arrived earlier than check in times and the hotel did a pre check in for us, offered to ring us when our room was ready and took our bags so we wouldnt have to carry them around with us. When we arrived back at the hotel later that afternoon we discovered that we had been upgraded to the executive floors and had full access to the executive lounge, which includes breakfast, afternoon tea and light evening buffet!! Considering we had paid for a double room only this was fantastic news!
The executive lounge was fab and had all you could want and more!
The rooms on the executive floors are large and ours had some good views across the city, floors 12 -14 are purely executive floors so there arent many rooms on each floor and I don't recall hearing people coming and going so the walls are obviously well sound proofed!
Great rooms, large, with large bathrooms including a bath and shower cubicle with complimentary toiletries of a good quality. We had rose petals left on our bed which was a nice touch and around 5'o'clock a staff member arrived with a plate of cake/fruit with compliments of the chef and a card from the manager welcoming us and congratulating us on our anniversary!
We went to the concert arrived back at the hotel around midnight, on returning to our room the bed had been turned down and chocolates left!
This hotel had thought of everything and for the bargain price we paid we were delighted! We would recommend this hotel and would definately return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated conveniently in the heart of London’s business district, Hilton London Canary Wharf is an obvious and popular choice for business visitors. As one of our guests you will have access to a high-speed internet connection, spacious desks to work from, a 24-hour business center and many other comforts. Rooms are fitted with a widescreen TV and an alarm clock that lets you plug in your MP3 player, meaning you can wake up to your favourite music.When you’re not busy working, make the most of the sauna, steam room or work out in the well-equipped fitness center. Or sip on a well-earned cocktail in the very popular Canary Wharf restaurant, Cinnamon. Hilton London Canary Wharf is very close to the O2 Arena and Westfield shopping complex in Stratford. This hotel is a great choice for anyone wanting to be close to where business happens but not too far from all the tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton London Canary Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Canary Wharf Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- London Hilton
- Hilton Canary Wharf
- Canary Hilton Wharf