City View Hotel London
USD 286*
USD 221*
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 108*
USD 160*
USD 216*
USD 199*
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
USD 114*
USD 107*
USD 383*
USD 179*
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross(London)(Great Value!)
USD 101*
USD 90*
Priceline
The Langham, London(London)
USD 589*
USD 455*
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 October 2011

DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL it is apsolutely disgusting.... my partner took a video of the hotel which we will upload on here... I mean I know it is in Bethnal Green so I wasn't expecting it to be 5* but seriously I wouldn't ever stay here if they paid me. Completely horrible. Dirt everywhere , stained pillows , --- in the toilet , mould everywheer and stained carpets and fag burnt chairs... omg something out of hostel the movie I think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alice Y
Reviewed 27 September 2011

So dirty: blankets with yellow stains (don't know if they were dirty or clean but old), fitted carpet dirty with little insects, walls yellowish. Room is not being clean any day of your stay.
Breakfast was included but I didn't have the courage to try it after seeing the lack of cleanliness of the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank nuria137
Reviewed 29 August 2011

If you are on a very tight budget this could be a good choice for you. I wanted a very cheap accommodation and thought this was ideal but it certainly was not. I booked a room that had a shared bathroom and that bathroom was horrible. The window is actually broken and there are chunks of it missing and no one seems to have been bothered to fix it. It was also very dirty. The room was terrible as well. Bed side table broken, fridge made a horrible sound all night long. The room was facing the street and the windows are not double glazed and the noise from the street is terrible. Constant traffic of cars and buses all night long. The tube seems to run under the hotel and there is also a railway track at the back of the building. The walls are very thin and you can hear everything from the next rooms. If you just want a cheap room and dont care about anything go ahead and stay there but bring ear plugs and an open mind.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank StefanOrn
Reviewed 27 August 2011

My husband and I spent one night at the City View hotel after going clubbing in Bethnal Green and although it wasn't luxurious, it offered us a clean and comfy bed for the night and a basic breakfast in the morning for some of the cheapest prices you can get in London.

If possible, ask the staff for one of the rooms towards the back of the hotel- that's where we stayed and it was very quiet.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank MadamUnderwood
Reviewed 21 July 2011

Rooms were clean with tv & fridge. Didn't bother with breakfast after reading other reviews but can recommend 233 cafe round corner past Mcdonalds where u can get a full English plenty of toast & brew for £3.70. Shared bathroom was below standard so we didn't shower ( not the place to stay for more than a couple of nights.) Bethnal Green tube across the road & plenty of pubs round & about. Guy who took us to our room hung about for a tip even though we had carried our own bags up 4 flights of stairs. Room were not serviced during our stay.

Room Tip: Don't share bathroom & ask for front of hotel (back is overlooking railway)
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends