Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Excellence-rewarded
Johannesburg, South Africa

Simply Sublime ..... we got lucky in London.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 July 2019
Booked a two bedroom unit. There were three of us. (i.e. the Old Folks and Junior.)

Arrived back from Juniors Graduation and arrived a little early ...... We were told our apartment was not quite ready yet .... would we like to store our luggage and bags?. Walked out the door and maybe 2 minutes later the Doorman came running after us to advise that housekeeping said its ready to go! (always a relief).

The apartment had: A Starter pack for us: Includes those items which one never wants to buy for a mere 3 - 4 day stay ... i.e.Butter, Milk, Salt & Pepper etc. Included was the complimentary Breakfast pack (we booked through the Cheval Website.). Kitchen is exceptionally well equipped, it even includes a cheese grater.

Master Suite had a walk in Shower, Basin and Toilet, spacious, easy to move around in and the 2nd Full Bathroom contained a TUB! (Yippee). (in London, I have had to stand on the toilet seat to open/close the door previously!)

Everything is in excellent condition, clean, air conditioned and has TV channels from SKY (you can watch the Sport on them.).

What impressed us most was the space in the unit, you could easily have 4 people and still have personal space. We loved it.

We have found our place in London.
Date of stay: July 2019
Room Tip: River facing if you can get it.
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 27 July 2019
Dear Excellence-rewarded,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic and detailed review!

It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your time spent at Cheval Three Quays.
I am glad to see that the teams were able to prepare your apartment early and accommodate an early arrival. It is always a pleasure having some additional time to rest and enjoy the apartment.

I particularly appreciated your positive comments about the welcome hamper, the amenities in the kitchen and the spacious bathrooms, as well as the excellent condition in which we keep our apartments. At Cheval Residences we pride ourselves on maintaining the property to high standards.

Thank you once again for your kind words, I look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon.

AU$453
    AU$100
7.9 km from Cheval Three Quays
View more hotels in London
2,807 results
All reviews tower bridge river view welcome basket hms belfast amazing apartment two bedroom apartment full kitchen these apartments well equipped kitchen washer dryer home away from home nespresso machine excellent stay excellent location london eye tube station thames
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2019

My review is very late.
Sincere apologies.
This is our absolutely favourite place to stay anywhere.
The apartments are amazing with everything provided that one could want or need & then some.
For me it is the wonderful staff that make Cheval so special, thank you for welcoming us back like old friends, so very much appreciated.
I have a long list of names...Jason, Kestas, Dale, Ben, Glenn, Mohit, Ati, Khoso, Razvan, Valerio, Adrian, Pawel & the lovely Kasia
If I have forgotten anyone, I'm so sorry.
I don't know names from housekeeping but they are all wonderful.
I can't wait to come back for another visit.
Everything was more than fantastic.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SuzanneOz
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2019

Dear SuzanneOz,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your heart-warming review of Cheval Three Quays.

It is a great pleasure to read your kind words, and I am especially heartened to read that the team is what makes Cheval so special for you. I am delighted to share your review with not only the people you mentioned, but also the whole team.

I am very happy to read that Cheval Three Quays is your favourite place to stay, and I look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2019 via mobile

My family and I recently stayed for four nights in a 2 bed riverside apartment. Everything was wonderful from the beginning. This was our second stay and we were as delighted as our first. Excellent location, 5 star accommodation standards and staff service. Could not have been happier. Very much recommend and we look forward to our next visit.

2  Thank Fee1974
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2019

Dear Fee1974,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your wonderful review of Cheval Three Quays.

It is a great pleasure to read your kind words, and I am glad that you had an enjoyable time on your second stay with us. I am delighted to read your comments on our excellent location, our high accommodation standards as well the service from our great team.

I look forward to welcoming you back again to your next stay.

Reviewed 16 July 2019 via mobile

Absolutely love this place. It is immaculate and a beautiful place to stay. Great location with lots of restaurants on your door step. Very quiet and peaceful. The room has a balcony, great views, a beautiful kitchen with all the accessories you require. It even has binoculars for you to use. It is lovely! Recommend to all! 😀

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Lukus-2018
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2019

Dear Lukus-2018,

Thank you very much for taking some time to write your lovely review of Cheval Three Quays.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your second stay with us, and that you love coming back. I am pleased to see that you were happy with the apartment with its balcony, great views and well-equipped kitchen.

I look forward to welcoming you back to your next stay.

Reviewed 5 July 2019

This was a very nice and clean hotel with extremely courteous staff!
The location is superb too! Our stay was very comfortable and we enjoyed it a lot!
Our reservation was cancelled due to some issue but the staff were able to give us a room at the same price right at the reception with utmost respect:))
I highly recommend this Hotel!

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank Anu D
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2019

Dear Anu D,

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave your wonderful review of Cheval Three Quays.

I was delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay, from the location to the staff, and was very glad to hear that although there was a minor hiccup with your original reservation that the team was able to rectify this for you.

I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2019

Don’t be put off by the cold responses if you request any little thing pre-stay, like a high floor or an early check- in or help with providing help with tapas for a few guests for drinks one night. You will be met with a cold and unhelpful response, as we were on two occasions. Once you get there, the property, location, view, and service are sublime.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank lewisbliss
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2019

Dear lewisbliss,

Thank you for taking the time to review Cheval Three Quays here on TripAdvisor and via our feedback survey, further to your recent stay with us.

I am glad to read your positive scores on our residence, location and views, as well as the service from our team. I am sorry, however, to read that our responses came across as cold and unhelpful. While we need to inform our guests of our procedures, our aim is to assist in any area of their stay and I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations on these occasions.

I appreciate your feedback and I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.