Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
SuzanneOz
Melbourne, Australia

Thank you everyone for another wonderful stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 July 2019
My review is very late.
Sincere apologies.
This is our absolutely favourite place to stay anywhere.
The apartments are amazing with everything provided that one could want or need & then some.
For me it is the wonderful staff that make Cheval so special, thank you for welcoming us back like old friends, so very much appreciated.
I have a long list of names...Jason, Kestas, Dale, Ben, Glenn, Mohit, Ati, Khoso, Razvan, Valerio, Adrian, Pawel & the lovely Kasia
If I have forgotten anyone, I'm so sorry.
I don't know names from housekeeping but they are all wonderful.
I can't wait to come back for another visit.
Everything was more than fantastic.
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 26 July 2019
Dear SuzanneOz,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your heart-warming review of Cheval Three Quays.

It is a great pleasure to read your kind words, and I am especially heartened to read that the team is what makes Cheval so special for you. I am delighted to share your review with not only the people you mentioned, but also the whole team.

I am very happy to read that Cheval Three Quays is your favourite place to stay, and I look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again soon.

AU$169
  • Agoda.com
7.9 km from Cheval Three Quays
View more hotels in London
2,807 results
All reviews tower bridge river view welcome basket hms belfast amazing apartment two bedroom apartment full kitchen these apartments well equipped kitchen washer dryer home away from home nespresso machine excellent stay excellent location london eye tube station thames
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2019 via mobile

My family and I recently stayed for four nights in a 2 bed riverside apartment. Everything was wonderful from the beginning. This was our second stay and we were as delighted as our first. Excellent location, 5 star accommodation standards and staff service. Could not have been happier. Very much recommend and we look forward to our next visit.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Fee1974
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2019

Dear Fee1974,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your wonderful review of Cheval Three Quays.

It is a great pleasure to read your kind words, and I am glad that you had an enjoyable time on your second stay with us. I am delighted to read your comments on our excellent location, our high accommodation standards as well the service from our great team.

I look forward to welcoming you back again to your next stay.

Reviewed 16 July 2019 via mobile

Absolutely love this place. It is immaculate and a beautiful place to stay. Great location with lots of restaurants on your door step. Very quiet and peaceful. The room has a balcony, great views, a beautiful kitchen with all the accessories you require. It even has binoculars for you to use. It is lovely! Recommend to all! 😀

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Lukus-2018
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2019

Dear Lukus-2018,

Thank you very much for taking some time to write your lovely review of Cheval Three Quays.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your second stay with us, and that you love coming back. I am pleased to see that you were happy with the apartment with its balcony, great views and well-equipped kitchen.

I look forward to welcoming you back to your next stay.

Reviewed 5 July 2019

This was a very nice and clean hotel with extremely courteous staff!
The location is superb too! Our stay was very comfortable and we enjoyed it a lot!
Our reservation was cancelled due to some issue but the staff were able to give us a room at the same price right at the reception with utmost respect:))
I highly recommend this Hotel!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Anu D
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2019

Dear Anu D,

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave your wonderful review of Cheval Three Quays.

I was delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay, from the location to the staff, and was very glad to hear that although there was a minor hiccup with your original reservation that the team was able to rectify this for you.

I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2019

Don’t be put off by the cold responses if you request any little thing pre-stay, like a high floor or an early check- in or help with providing help with tapas for a few guests for drinks one night. You will be met with a cold and unhelpful response, as we were on two occasions. Once you get there, the property, location, view, and service are sublime.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank lewisbliss
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2019

Dear lewisbliss,

Thank you for taking the time to review Cheval Three Quays here on TripAdvisor and via our feedback survey, further to your recent stay with us.

I am glad to read your positive scores on our residence, location and views, as well as the service from our team. I am sorry, however, to read that our responses came across as cold and unhelpful. While we need to inform our guests of our procedures, our aim is to assist in any area of their stay and I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations on these occasions.

I appreciate your feedback and I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 27 June 2019 via mobile

Previous reviews are pretty accurate, this is quality. So well appointed and with everything you could need for a short stay or long for that matter. We had a semi river view and more of the Tower of London the third floor. Clever design with quality products throughout - would highly recommend :)

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank kentcritique
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2019

Dear kentcritique,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your amazing review of Cheval Three Quays.

I am delighted to read that you were pleased with the quality while staying with us, and that you enjoyed the design and high-quality products in the apartment.

I appreciate your recommendations, and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.