Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
rojaan1
SUNSHINE COAST AUSTRALIA

Fantastic 2 night stay and what a view !!!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 June 2019
We had an excellent 2 night stay before getting on a Silversea cruise at Tower Bridge.
From the moment the taxi dropped us at the door of the Cheval to when we left to board our cruise, it was a PERFECT stay. All of the staff were so helpful and friendly, our apartment was perfect, the hamper excellent, the view superb. We were pleased with the sightseeing of the surrounding area.
We would definitely stay here again.
Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 23 June 2019
Dear rojaan1,

Thank you so much for taking some time out of your day to leave your stellar review of Cheval Three Quays.

It was heartening to see that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and I am glad to see you were happy with the staff, apartment, hamper and of course the views.

I hope you had a lovely cruise following your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Travelodge LondonCity Exterior
    AU$89
7.9 km from Cheval Three Quays
View more hotels in London
2,808 results
All reviews tower bridge river view welcome basket hms belfast amazing apartment two bedroom apartment full kitchen these apartments well equipped kitchen washer dryer home away from home nespresso machine excellent stay excellent location london eye tube station thames
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2019

I’ve traveled around a lot established serviced apartments in London and this for sure is the best. Very friendly staff, great beds and pillows and the best view in the city.

If you’re looking for a long stay, with some “convenience” of a quick to respond “concierge,” then there’s nothing better in the London.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Nostrasifu
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2019

Dear Nostrasifu,

Thank you so much for taking some time to provide some feedback on your recent stay at Cheval Three Quays.

I was glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and I appreciated you highlighting the friendly and efficient service, comfort of the beds and of course the incredible views we offer from the apartments.

Reviewed 20 June 2019

Super quiet, stunning views, amenities offered were the best! So nice to come home to something like this after a long flight and to recover from jet lag as we started our European travels from Los Angeles. The staff was so accommodating, and Kestas the concierge was beyond helpful during our stay. My husband was in the luxury hotel industry since 1996 and he was very impressed overall with everything. Great location, nice to be slightly away from the crazy hustle of city center but you can easily get to it. Great restaurants all within walking distance and enjoyable to explore and experience! Love that it is a high end hotel but not stuffy or snooty. Staff is gracious and welcoming, I have already recommended this place to several friends planning to visit London in the next several months. For some travelers this is a splurge, but so worth it! Thank you!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jen6412

Dear Jen6412,

Thank you so much for taking a moment of your time to leave your fantastic review of Cheval Three Quays.

I was overjoyed to read that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and I am pleased to see that you enjoyed the great location and were able to find plenty to see and explore. I was also delighted to see that you were well looked after by the team, especially Kestas. The team and I very much appreciated the kind words.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2019

I had an excellent stay at Cheval Three Quays- bed was just perfect as was the oither accomodities. Dinner delivery was on time and food was good. There was no noise despite the fact that it was very close to tourist area (view was on Tower of London)

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Safari15905214452
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2019

Dear Safari15905214452,

Thank you very much for taking some time to write your review of Cheval Three Quays.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us during your business trip, and I am glad that we are able to provide a peaceful place to stay in, even while being situated close to some busy landmarks. It is great to read that you found the bed to be perfect.

Thank you again for writing your review, we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 19 June 2019

We were so pleasantly surprised with the location so close to the Tower of London. Walking distance to great restaurants. Beautiful view of the Thames from our room. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and spacious with plenty the amenities of an apartment (refrigerator, kitchen, small washer, etc.)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank richards_mandi

Dear richards_mandi,

Thank you very much for dedicating some time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Cheval Three Quays.

I am delighted to read that you were pleasantly surprised with our excellent location as well as the beautiful views over the River Thames. I appreciate your kind words about the apartments, and I am glad you enjoyed the variety of the amenities.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kate Fletcher,

Reviewed 10 June 2019

Outstanding apartments with breathtaking views. Nothing is too much trouble. My friends and I had a fab time when staying here for our girly weekend. I won't stay anywhere else now. Thoroughly recommend these apartments and suggest a River View or Tower View apartment. Although the apartments are stunning, the views are the best.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank JennyL3003
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Dear Jenny,

Thank you very much for reviewing Cheval Three Quays after you recent stay.

I am delighted to read that you had a fabulous time on your girls weekend trip, enjoying the stay in the apartment as well as the breathtaking views.

I look forward to welcoming you all back again soon on your next trip to London.