Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
JenBader

The ONLY place we will stay when we are in London

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 June 2019
Super quiet, stunning views, amenities offered were the best! So nice to come home to something like this after a long flight and to recover from jet lag as we started our European travels from Los Angeles. The staff was so accommodating, and Kestas the concierge was beyond helpful during our stay. My husband was in the luxury hotel industry since 1996 and he was very impressed overall with everything. Great location, nice to be slightly away from the crazy hustle of city center but you can easily get to it. Great restaurants all within walking distance and enjoyable to explore and experience! Love that it is a high end hotel but not stuffy or snooty. Staff is gracious and welcoming, I have already recommended this place to several friends planning to visit London in the next several months. For some travelers this is a splurge, but so worth it! Thank you!
Trip type: Travelled with family
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 22 June 2019
Dear Jen6412,

Thank you so much for taking a moment of your time to leave your fantastic review of Cheval Three Quays.

I was overjoyed to read that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and I am pleased to see that you enjoyed the great location and were able to find plenty to see and explore. I was also delighted to see that you were well looked after by the team, especially Kestas. The team and I very much appreciated the kind words.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Travelodge LondonCity Exterior
    AU$155
12.8 km from Cheval Three Quays
View more hotels in London
2,808 results
All reviews tower bridge river view welcome basket hms belfast amazing apartment two bedroom apartment full kitchen these apartments well equipped kitchen washer dryer home away from home nespresso machine excellent stay excellent location london eye tube station thames
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2019

I had an excellent stay at Cheval Three Quays- bed was just perfect as was the oither accomodities. Dinner delivery was on time and food was good. There was no noise despite the fact that it was very close to tourist area (view was on Tower of London)

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Safari15905214452
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2019

Dear Safari15905214452,

Thank you very much for taking some time to write your review of Cheval Three Quays.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us during your business trip, and I am glad that we are able to provide a peaceful place to stay in, even while being situated close to some busy landmarks. It is great to read that you found the bed to be perfect.

Thank you again for writing your review, we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 19 June 2019

We were so pleasantly surprised with the location so close to the Tower of London. Walking distance to great restaurants. Beautiful view of the Thames from our room. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and spacious with plenty the amenities of an apartment (refrigerator, kitchen, small washer, etc.)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank richards_mandi

Dear richards_mandi,

Thank you very much for dedicating some time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Cheval Three Quays.

I am delighted to read that you were pleasantly surprised with our excellent location as well as the beautiful views over the River Thames. I appreciate your kind words about the apartments, and I am glad you enjoyed the variety of the amenities.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kate Fletcher,

Reviewed 10 June 2019

Outstanding apartments with breathtaking views. Nothing is too much trouble. My friends and I had a fab time when staying here for our girly weekend. I won't stay anywhere else now. Thoroughly recommend these apartments and suggest a River View or Tower View apartment. Although the apartments are stunning, the views are the best.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank JennyL3003
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Dear Jenny,

Thank you very much for reviewing Cheval Three Quays after you recent stay.

I am delighted to read that you had a fabulous time on your girls weekend trip, enjoying the stay in the apartment as well as the breathtaking views.

I look forward to welcoming you all back again soon on your next trip to London.

Reviewed 10 June 2019

Great location and incredible views. Very family friendly. Wonderful three bedroom apartment with every amenity we needed. Very clean and modern. Staff was attentive and helpful. Fitness room is small but adequate.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Resort171944

Dear Resort171944,

Thank you very much for writing your review following your recent stay at Cheval Three Quays.

I am glad to read that you and your family enjoyed our great location as well as the incredible views. It is great reading that you had all the amenities you needed, and I am especially happy you were pleased with our team.

Thank you again for your kind words, I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2019

Building is kept far too hot. Reception staff could be friendlier and more helpful. Waitrose rapid (a big factor when booking) was not available as claimed on their website and a suitable alternative was not provided.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Pamphile

Dear Pamphile,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Cheval Three Quays following your recent stay.

I am pleased to read that you and your family enjoyed the great location and the comfort of the apartment on your stay. Nonetheless, I am saddened to read your feedback on the service of our team, as well as the availability of the delivery service. We have investigated the reason why the delivery from Waitrose was not available, and while the delivery service was open on the time of your order, there were no timeslots available for the delivery. I am sorry for the miscommunication of the availability. Above all, I am sorry that you felt that our Concierge team could have been more friendlier and helpful, especially on organising an alternative option for your order.

In regards to the temperature of the building, we are currently working on making the corridor temperatures more adjustable. The apartments can be adjusted directly in each apartment.

Your feedback has been reviewed with the management team in order to review what we could have done better and to try to improve in the future. I thank you for your honest feedback, and I do hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back.