USD 271
USD 192
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 132
USD 126
  • Bar/Lounge
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 89
USD 87
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 121/night.

USD 195
USD 189
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 230
USD 241
USD 160
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 184/night.

USD 263
USD 233
Agoda.com
USD 295
USD 183
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross(London)(Great Value!)
USD 95
USD 82
Priceline
USD 522
USD 472
  • Pool
All reviewsshower and toiletthe natural history museumshort stayunderground stationwashbasinwardrobe
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Firstly I need to point out that I'm surprised by some of the moans on here regarding room size and windows. It's all explained on the website people, there's nothing hidden here. If you want Kensington luxury pay for it. When I first arrived I wasn't too impressed by the size but over two days became quite fond. I couldn't complain, it was on the website. The bathroom was practical and did it's job, the bed was comfortable. The TV although small also did it's job, I wasn't expecting a 42 inch. The hotel was quite quiet as in noise and staff friendly. I would have marked this very good if it wasnt for the tattyness. The paint round the windows was going quite black, they were in dire need of some work. The panelling around the roof had also come away which I pushed back into.place. The plug in the sink was also broke, the nob for lifting it was missing. All seem like general ware and tear issues. None of this was to serious so I probably would book again. I guess there's no other locations in the area at this price so don't book it, expect luxury then complain.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank TIMBROWN031
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Although our group only stayed overnight we had a lovely comfortable stay. Quite basic,but clean, fresh and comfy bed too. Even the fact there was no window didn't bother me at all, there was no road noise. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend it to trip advisor friends.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed with my 4 yr old we had lots of plans so only needed a base this was perfect walkable to the tube even for little legs friendly staff and a comfy bed.
We didn't have a window and it really is small but for a couple of nights it's fine and clean only down side it got quite warm but opened the door while I got ready and he played with cars just outside. I'd stay here again with a small child or alone wouldn't stay with my partner we would kill each other with the lack of space!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2017

Really tiny rooms (even without windows), but low price for the hotel so close to centre of London. Friendly staff, own bathroom (also very small), good shop near the hotel. If you need only a bed and rest of time you want to spend in the city, it can be a good choice.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Very very basic which we knew before we booked, although the room was smaller than previous Easy Hotels we have stayed in ( think bed in room with about 600mm space beside it and a 'cabin bathroom/toilet ) so no room to do anything other than sleep.

Bed was comfortable and clean although floor wasn't. Be aware if you book a room without a window you will feel a bit claustrophobic. There is no way of controlling the room temperature so without any ventilation it becomes hot and stuffy. There is a hook on the wall to hang your coat and that is it - your belongings just sit on the floor.

The shower is good but it's almost on top of the toilet ( think of a touring caravan toilet / bathroom ). There is a TV in the room but I believe the remote to operate it is an added extra. There are two plug sockets in the room and the only mirror is in the bathroom.

The room was well sound proofed as we didn't hear the other guests.

There is a vending machine of the ground floor any everything is £1 so take change if you need drinking water.

This hotel is a 10 min walk from Gloucester Road tube station . Come out of the station and turn left , follow the road along and turn right by the Mercury hotel and it's about 100 metres down on the right.

Check in is at 3pm and check out is at 10am.

Staff on reception need to be a bit friendlier as there was no service with a smile !

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family