“Compact but clean”

and 1 more site!
easyHotel London South Kensington
Ranked #480 of 896 Speciality Lodging in London
Reviewed 26 May 2017

You know what you are getting with the EasyHotel and although this is THE smallest room I have ever stayed in, for the price I would choose this over a more expensive run down London dust bowl room pretending to be a three star hotel.

The room was clean and a nice temperature, the bed was comfy and the shower was good.

Great location so if all you need is a cheap somewhere to sleep, it's a great choice.

The staff were also lovely, polite and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank cathwilliams2017
There are newer reviews for easyHotel London South Kensington

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Firstly I need to point out that I'm surprised by some of the moans on here regarding room size and windows. It's all explained on the website people, there's nothing hidden here. If you want Kensington luxury pay for it. When I first arrived I wasn't too impressed by the size but over two days became quite fond. I couldn't complain, it was on the website. The bathroom was practical and did it's job, the bed was comfortable. The TV although small also did it's job, I wasn't expecting a 42 inch. The hotel was quite quiet as in noise and staff friendly. I would have marked this very good if it wasnt for the tattyness. The paint round the windows was going quite black, they were in dire need of some work. The panelling around the roof had also come away which I pushed back into.place. The plug in the sink was also broke, the nob for lifting it was missing. All seem like general ware and tear issues. None of this was to serious so I probably would book again. I guess there's no other locations in the area at this price so don't book it, expect luxury then complain.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Although our group only stayed overnight we had a lovely comfortable stay. Quite basic,but clean, fresh and comfy bed too. Even the fact there was no window didn't bother me at all, there was no road noise. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend it to trip advisor friends.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed with my 4 yr old we had lots of plans so only needed a base this was perfect walkable to the tube even for little legs friendly staff and a comfy bed.
We didn't have a window and it really is small but for a couple of nights it's fine and clean only down side it got quite warm but opened the door while I got ready and he played with cars just outside. I'd stay here again with a small child or alone wouldn't stay with my partner we would kill each other with the lack of space!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2017

Really tiny rooms (even without windows), but low price for the hotel so close to centre of London. Friendly staff, own bathroom (also very small), good shop near the hotel. If you need only a bed and rest of time you want to spend in the city, it can be a good choice.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple