“DONT DO IT !!!!!”

USD 64.68*
and up
Sunday Lunch Jazz Cruise in River Thames
More attraction details
Owner description: Bateaux London is the Capital's leading restaurant cruise on the Thames. Offering seasonal food, live entertainment and stunning river views from our two vessels, the Symphony and the Harmony. Enjoy a scheduled lunch, dinner or afternoon tea cruise on board one of our vessels. Alternatively both boats make a stunning backdrop for any event. Our Parisian boat, Symphony, is London's largest restaurant cruise vessel on the Thames. Her all-glass structure takes the Thames restaurant cruise experience into a different dimension, enabling guests to enjoy the magnificent views of London without any interruption. The Scandinavian-designed Harmony boasts picture-frame windows affording spectacular views for all guests and features an outdoor rooftop observation deck of over 250 square metres - the largest on the Thames.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

DISGUSTING!!!!!!
If you have no taste palette then you should definitely try this! But if you have a better taste palette than McDonald’s then leaves never eat something like this in your life! You’re basically spending money on the view but the food is s****It’s good for the broke tourist who is trying to save on food and an attraction. I ate bread and butter all night.

Jorge C, Food & Beverage Manager at Bateaux London, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear talinsteph

I am disappointed to receive your feedback as we are mostly praised about the quality of our food.

Can you please contact me on jorge.canela@sodexo.com with details of your booking so I can investigate further and restore your trust on us?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Food & Beverage Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,801)
All reviews
in 19 reviews
"my mum"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I booked a lunch window table for 2 people thru the page on monday for thursday. In the page you could choose from 2 different schedules 11.30 and 12:45. I choose 12:45, paid and they sent me a confirmation about the payment... I never saw any type of message saying anything else. I am on vacation and the last thing I want to do is check my email everyday... So I am suppose to show up at 12:15 for the boarding and I show up around 12:18 and they told that they changed the schedules and they sent a email a day before the cruise, both of the cruises already departed... I was leaving that day so I couldnt reschedule. I got really upset cause when I booked I never saw anything saying that they could change the time... whats the point to give you the chance to choose something if they going to give you whatever they want anyways, so I got home check my email and I verified I received an email... however this information about the boarding time and everything was in an attached document saying 11.30. I didnt even choose that time!!!. Really dissapointing. You should have in your page that you are going to give whatever time you have available or if you are fully booked you shouldnt give the option to people to book. TERRIBLE! You should improve your website and tell people that they need to verified their emails anyways... I wouldnt recommend this tour to anyone

Dear Lucia G

It is very concerning and disappointing to hear about your experience with Bateaux London.

I need to investigate further as this sounds like a very unusual situation and appreciate you allowing me to look into your booking.

Can you please contact me on jorge.canela@sodexo.com with details of your reservation and I will get back to you with an update?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We decided to take this dinner cruise on our last night in London before heading home. It was a great idea!! The sunset cruise was beautiful and relaxing. The food was good. We had a window seat but went outside a couple of times to take in the sites. The staff was great. We enjoyed the music. The cab driver dropped us off at the wrong corner and everyone act like they've never heard of Bateaux, where the dock is, etc. We practically had to sprint (me and older parents) to get to the right place on time, even though we left early. So make sure your driver drops you off at the right place. It's not a "quick walk" from Big Ben.

Jorge C, Food & Beverage Manager at Bateaux London, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear TripVbarS

Thank you for TripAdvisor review.

I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your recent dinner cruise that you considered the perfect end to your trip to London.

It disappointing to hear your cab driver did not appear to have heard about us and dropped you at the wrong location. We have been operating from Embankment Pier for over ten years now and are one of London's most popular attractions.

I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at Bateaux London or Bateaux Windsor in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We celebrated our anniversary by taking a dinner cruise on the Thames and it was wonderful. We bought the best package which entitles you to a window seat, champagne, five course dinner, with wine and liqueurs and it was well worth it. Gliding down the Thames seeing all the most well-known London landmarks lit up and laid out seemingly just for you, whilst eating an excellent dinner and drinking champagne is an amazing experience and one I recommend. The live band were great too, top marks for the jazz singer and saxophonist, and we had time for a dance before the end. Service was perfect, our designated waiter couldn't do enough for us and we felt very special. Overall we were surprised that an obvious tourist attraction took such care with its customers, and felt that the package was very good value.

Jorge C, Food & Beverage Manager at Bateaux London, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear JJV60

Thank you for reviewing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your dinner cruise and look forward to welcoming you back at either Bateaux London or Bateaux Windsor in the not too distant future.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was a surprise for my dear wife. Great trip up and down the river on the Harmony boat. The dining area was lovely and we had a window seat. The trip lasted 3 hours, down to the o2 arena and back. Food was very good across the 4 classic choices. The main was the best one I think.

Live band was foot tapping good with Beverly the singer in a tight sequenced dress completing the night, a good dance on the water is different and completed the night.

Jorge C, Food & Beverage Manager at Bateaux London, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Chris J

Thanks for reviewing your Easter cruise on TripAdvisor.

I am thrilled to receive your compliments as we take so much pride on the quality of our food and service.

The live band is indeed one of the highlights of our dinner cruises and Beverly is always praised for her charming performances.

We also do afternoon tea, lunch and supper cruises so why not visit us again and enjoyed another unforgettable time on the Thames?

Best regards