“Excellent tapas, but count your sticks!”
Review of Pix

Pix
Reserve with OpenTable
Pix is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,394 of 25,591 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed 6 November 2016

We randomly selected this bar while walking through Portobello rd. When we came in the waitress found us a table although we didn't booked it. All the staff was really nice and outgoing. The tapas were very good, great selection of different types of them. My husbund and I took a campari spritz and it was very good as well. We will surely come back for a second taste. Just one thing, look at the number of the sticks you get, because your little tapas can get very expensive.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 5 November 2016

A great buffet! I absolutely loved the Pear, Beetroot and Feta Salad, Chorizo & Manchego Bocadillo and the Pancetta with Cherry Tomatoes. The food was frequently switch out with new tastes. The Sangria was also good! A great spanish feeling, although the seats could do with an upgrade.

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Visited this past Saturday and had a lovely time with my girlfriend. The staff were incredibly helpful and were very informative with the whole PIX experience which was appreciated! The DJ really added to the night and we ended up spending our whole night there listening and drinking the delicious cocktails! Top marks!

1  Thank DonVanVliet1984
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Popped into Pix last Sunday with some friends because we love the cocktail they do there, We we're surprised to see a young guy playing some songs acoustically in the corner & have to say one of the best gigs I've seen for a long time. More of this please!!

Really relaxed fun informal atmosphere, we stayed for the night. Thanks you to the staff for a great time!!!!

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank TheHumbleConnoisseur
Reviewed 31 October 2016

Went there with three friends on the Saturday two weeks ago. Was a great night with delicious Lychee Martini but no food left. Unfortunately blond waitress (Eastern European) ruined night when coming up drunk and spilling our cocktails over jackets and table. Even more yelling at my friends when taking the payment. I never felt so embarrassed in front of my friends. Pix you can do better. Watch your staff!

4  Thank Clara W