All reviews finsbury park emirates stadium victoria lines hotel was lovely and clean full english tube station one night stay single room family room yogurt priced hotel english breakfast would definitely stay here again rooms are small few minutes walk room was spotless couple of nights
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I made the terrible error of turning up on Saturday morning, only to realise my booking was for the Sunday night! The receptionist couldn't have been nicer and checked their availability immediately. They had one room left and she swapped my booking to the Saturday night and saved my trip from disaster! She even apologised that the room wouldn't be ready for another 20 minutes. The room was clean and comfortable and had a large selection of tv channels. It's really close to Finsbury Park tube and you can easily walk to the Emirates Stadium from the hotel too.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank fiofee
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Spent a couple of nights here - found a good price online and it was just what I wanted. Two Tube stops from Kings Cross station and a few minutes walk from the Tube. The single room was small but had everything I needed and a view over Finsbury Park. English breakfast was included. Staff friendly and everything worked.

Stayed: May 2017
2  Thank Tasmanian_Devil063
Reviewed 9 April 2017

I stayed for one night here on Thursday 23rd March for a business trip. I realised after leaving that I left my Apple phone charger there and called reception on Saturday 25th. I told them my name, the date I stayed at their hotel AND my room number. However they insisted I DESCRIBE the room as if I was making it up (bizarre). I got told the Manager had to approve any postage and they would call me back. I heard nothing, so on Monday 27 I called again and explained the situation and lack of call back. I was told "if we had to return items every forgetful customer left at the hotel we'd be out of business". I explained that I lived in the UK, it was a small charger that would cost me £20+ to replace it and I would happily transfer the entire cost of postage to them. I got told again the Manager would call me back. Its now 9th April and I've heard nothing. If anyone from Queen's Hotel is reading this, I run my own business and regularly stay in London hotels (as do my staff). I have a work trip next week in Finsbury Park area and I am purposely avoiding your hotel due to this. For the sake of a 25p envelope (as I would've paid postage) you've lost out on £60+ worth of business. I feel for any overseas customers who might've left a valuable or sentimental piece of jewellery (or whatever) in this hotel, as unless they could afford to fly back to London, they'd have to consider it gone forever.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
6  Thank Hannah G
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here whilst attending a concert at Alexandra Palace. Ideal location as the train/tube station is a 5 minute walk away, so easy to get to and from the venue. Hotel nice and modern clean and has standard hotel facilities. Price included full English breakfast, which was probably the same cost as a Travelodge or Premier inn, so well worth it IMHO.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank YtarmyYtarmy
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel overlooking Finsbury Park. Modern, clean family room however let down slightly by no hairdryer in room (had to ask at reception); tv on wall in a position whereby nobody in either bed could watch it; and breakfast was obviously pre-cooked. This is good for speed but good was obviously not freshly cooked (all eggs, poached and fried were hard).
In all a good hotel though.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family