“Lovely food - friendly waiters!”
Review of Curry Royal

Curry Royal
Ranked #9,315 of 24,678 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My Dad and I wanted to try a new curry place and thought we'd try Curry Royal! We asked for a recommendation as I am a vegetarian and they recommended some type of sizzling veggie dish! The starters etc were nice and light and I left feeling satisfied compared to my normal bloated feeling after going for a curry! Good portions, delicious food and lovely staff. Will definitely be returning !

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

First visited around 25 years ago !!! Not just good food the service is excellent too !!! From the extra dips with the popadoms to the quality of mains try the house special dishes !!! Would highly recommend this Indian restaurant !!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

A nice little eatery, extensive and ok priced menu, and they were so good with returning stuff I had left behind.

1  Thank jasonowsky
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Yes very nice. Good service and good food. I want go again because I was happy for the dinner. You have to try.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Tasty dishes but there was way too many vegetables and not enough meat. Seemed expensive for what it was. When I go for a curry I always feel full and satisfied however from this meal I left hungry. Shame really.