Blue Bells Hotel
USD 256*
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 117*
USD 161*
USD 383*
USD 179*
Orbitz.com
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
USD 116*
USD 107*
USD 220*
USD 189*
galahotels.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 January 2012

bad moldy rooms. very poor staff atitude. Skip this place, any good reviws you see are not true.

Room Tip: Do not get a Basement room!!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank badge_12
Reviewed 19 November 2011

Located a short walk from 3 tube stations and Kensington Gardens Park, the Blue Bells Hotel is centrally located. This, however might be the only good thing this place has going for it.

Considering I only paid $75 per night and that included wi-fi in your room and daily breakfast I can’t be too harsh on this place. More of a motel than a hotel, the room was small but relatively comfortable, the bathroom had some issues and stating the place offered cable tv in your room is an outright lie. Only three channels & no remote. I had no expectations going in, so I wasn’t totally disappointed, I just reminded myself that I was only paying 48 Pound Sterling. I paid more than that for dinner several times so the overall hotel experience is acceptable once you put it in perspective given the short amount of time you spend there.
If you expect a phone or alarm clock in your room, go somewhere else.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank WIKITRAVELPEDIA
Reviewed 15 November 2011

this establishment is truly not up to the standard of "hotel." My college dorm was in better condition. I am not sure when the photos in the brochure were taken but the room we rented did not have nice furniture- it was old, stained and broken. Carpet was dirty. Walls were dirty- had not been painted in years and a new coat of paint might cover all the stains and scuff marks and water damage, not to mention the holes in the walls. Curtains were falling down and windows were filthy. Lights around bathroom mirror were broken, hairdryer did not work, TV remote broken, only half the outlets in the room did anything. One night we were cold and there was not heat control in the room. Another night we had no hot water. We were there 4 nights and every day they promised to fix/replace broken hair dryer and it was not done until the last day. I am not sure what the maids did, other than remake the bed....dirty tea cups and trash was not removed....wet towels were not replaced, bathroom was not cleaned. Shower had only a half door so bathroom floor was flooded after showers and no bathmat or anything other than towels to mop up... toilets had to be flushed 3-4x.....the list goes on. Worst part was the staff was completly unconcerned and did nothing they said they would, in fact asked us to leave early so they could get someone else in the room. We were on the top floor and could hear the subway rumble every 5 minutes as it shook the whole building, I can't even imagine what it would be like on lower floors trying to sleep under those conditions.

Beds were surprisingly comfortable considering everything else. Location was great...thats about it.

Room Tip: the higher up (and further away from underground) you are the less rumble and noise you will have every 5 minutes.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank rrdub
Reviewed 30 September 2011

Even though it was n't the best hotel I've been, it was nice. The location is very good as the hotel near Notting Hill Gate underground station (5 min).

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ana S
Reviewed 25 September 2011

This place looks nice on the outside - but the inside and the owner/staff are horrible. Stinky, moldy smelling rooms - bathroom was clean - but the rest of the place was disgusting. Did not eat the breakfast as the "dining" area was filthy as well. The toilet from the upstairs room overflowed into our room - came back from sightseeing to wet carpet, towels on the floor and buckets catching the drips. When we asked to be moved they wanted to put us in a windowless basement room, which smelled even worse then our wet room - we declined and asked for our third nights $$$ to be refunded - the night manager refused - after a shouting match (which I NEVER do) we left in the night for another hotel. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! One more thing, the "garden" out back was full of weeds and trash - nasty owners - nasty facility.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family