“Get new Bouncers”
Review of Lost & Co

Lost & Co
Ranked #6,096 of 25,021 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The short, shaved head, foreign bouncer tried to refuse me entry when I was completely sober having just come from work, smart shoes etc. Gave me all kinds of attitude for no reason. I was with a girl, it was unhelpful of him. Then last week this same man child refused me entry again, singling me out from my mates. From his poor base genetics I assume he is on his second steroid cycle and maybe that is contributing to his behaviour. Sack him ffs.

2  Thank Charles P

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The pizza served here is really really good, not to be missed!! Great nights out in the bar, friendly and professional staff, beautiful crowd most nights and live music every now and then make this place a great choice.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve never written a bad review, but in my opinion this experience deserves one.

The host was blunt with us on arrival and immediately told us that it was their busiest day of the year, despite the place being half empty at 1.30pm on a Saturday. She told us we were not allowed to push 2 of the empty tables together and seated 4 of us at a tiny table. Hungry, as this was a late brunch, we decided just to go with it.

We then had to wait 1 hour and 20 minutes for our food. Considering this was a bottomless brunch, ergo our first meal of the day, and we were meant to be drinking our fill to make it worth the £25, it’s wholly irresponsible that we were left 2/3 of the time slot without food.

A waitress came to apologise after an hour and said there was a back log in the kitchen, however the place was not even half full and we saw no food come out of the kitchen for that hour.

There were also still 5 empty tables surrounding us on all sides, despite us not being allowed to push 2 together.

When we asked for the bill we informed the waitress that given the wait time, we were not prepared to pay the full total. When they brought it over, the bill actually came to almost double what we were expecting as we had entirely misunderstood the menu and it was not explained to us on arrival.

We spoke to the host (who was apparently the manager) about the issue, and she was rude and argumentative, and just repeatedly said “it was the busiest day of the year” – which was quite frankly ludicrous since all 4 of us have eyes and could see that the pub had been half empty the entire time but also because being understaffed on your “busiest day of the year” is not an excuse to let down your customers.

After a ridiculous back and forth, we told her in no uncertain terms, that we were not prepared to pay the full amount. She stormed off, changed the bill, slammed it on our table and proceeded to loudly rant to her colleagues right in front of us – a great example set by their manager.

It’s safe to say we won’t be returning, but here are the positives for those that want to brave it: the food did taste good (1 hour and 20 in) and the majority of the wait staff were very pleasant.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I always go here for the pizza, it’s lovely!!!
The guys/girls working there are very friendly and professional,
Would recommend to anyone for an easy night out with friends or loved one :))

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Nice place for lunch break.
Quite relaxing atmosphere during the day but tends to get quite noisy in the afternoon.
Great variety of pizzas and sides. Delicious spicy chicken wings with peanut butter!
Service can be improved a lot and so can the waiting time.