“Great pub ”

Ranked #7,083 of 24,825 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Neighbourhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This pub is brilliant for food and drink. Highly recommend to anyone for lunch, dinner or a few drinks.

DOXFORDS, Manager at The Theodore Bullfrog, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Shane B,

Thank you so much for such a positive review, I have fed this back to both the kitchen and the floor staff who are all delighted!

We hope you continue to enjoy our atmosphere,

Many Thanks

Peter & The Team

Reviewed 12 March 2018

This was a great find...a little off of Strand Street. Had the bangers and mash. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because all the pumps were not working so I couldn't get what I wanted....The food was great

DOXFORDS, Manager at The Theodore Bullfrog, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Hi AkHasan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. Friday and Saturday were tough because of a temporary problem with the gas supply used to help pour the beers. Thankfully all is back to normal now. I’m glad you enjoyed your meal and I hope you come and see us again soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere great welcoming staff always happy and smiling,lovely food superb winter cocktails menu, had fantastic party in the private function room upstairs, will be back soon, well recommended 5*

DOXFORDS, Manager at The Theodore Bullfrog, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Hi Adamshells,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such positive feedback on your experience at the Theo.

I will ensure all the the Team are aware of your comments - it gives us all great encouragement when we read guests positive reviews. Please call and see us again soon. Thank you.

Kind Regards ,

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Rudest staff I’ve ever encountered serving in an otherwise ok pub. You don’t always feel like smiling, I get it. But there’s no need to be condescending. Stay away people.

DOXFORDS, Manager at The Theodore Bullfrog, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Hi Canaid,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I am sorry if you had a bad experience at the Theo.

Can I ask you to contact me at info@theodore-bullfrog.co.uk and let me have details of exactly what happened. I will look into the matter, deal with the outcome and respond to you personally. Thank you.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

An oasis in a pretty rubbish area for decent pubs.
Great ales and good honest pub food.
And the wife enjoyed the cocktails.
Great atmosphere and friendly welcoming staff

DOXFORDS, Manager at The Theodore Bullfrog, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Hi Misterk1,

Thank you for leaving such wonderful feedback following your visit to the Theo. Our Winter Cocktail menu has proved very popular and we always take customer views on the most popular ales to stock. The Team work hard to ensure that our guests have a good time during their visits. It gives us real encouragement to get such positive comments. I hope you and your wife come back to see us soon.