“I get it”

Noel Coward Theatre
Ranked #75 of 1,689 things to do in London
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Seeing Jude Law as Henry V at the Noel Coward Theater was the highlight of our trip to London. The theater is charming and old and one feels a part of history. It was my first trip to London but after the evening at the theater, I "got it." I get why people will go from USA to London even for a long weekend to see a theatrical production and also enjoy what London has to offer.

Jude Law was outstanding; he "was" Henry V. After the production we went to a restaurant on the small street behind the hotel and were able to see fans waiting at the stage door for Jude to come out and give autographs. All in all a wonderful experience for us.

I really recommend the theater experience. If I get the opportunity to return to London, it will most certainly include a few theatrical productions.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Like many lucky to see Henry V this was a great experience we were sat in stalls row T and still had a wonderful view . Great performance from Jude and cast in a beautiful theatre .

Reviewed 31 January 2014

You get very close to the actors here, and I think you can see good from all sport. One member of the Theater's staff was playing with his bracelet during the show, which was annoying. I told him of during the intermission though and then he stopped. Silence please!

1  Thank London2014
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Highlight of our trip seeing Jude Law in Henry the V. We secured last minute tickets at the box office as online the play is sold out. The day before we were at The National Portrait Gallery and saw paintings of Henry and Catherine and read about their very happy marriage. So to see Jude Law perform really brought this man to life for us. Run don't walk and get tickets if you can. (Royal circle seats is the way to go!)

Reviewed 16 January 2014

A great performance by Jude Law, great experience of Shakespeare being performed in a great location.