All reviews dvd player bars and restaurants noisy at night decent size enjoyed my stay fantastic stay one night stay shoreditch tube underground kettle
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Nice, clean, Quiet, spacious room, the kitchen is fully equipped, perfect location and the staff are friendly and helpful.The apartment was perfect in every way. The hotel is located near the famous place London Bridge, Tower of London and St. Paul's Cathedral.
I am really impressed by this hotel. I will come back again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Good value and good location.
Room was a decent size and simply furnished. Not as plush as the websites photos - but served its purpose.
En suite and shower were good.
In the heart of Shoreditch with lots of pubs and restaurants nearby.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2018

A lovely hotel with lots of character. The staff is very friendly and provide excellent service. Our first trip to the hotel and but not the last one. We stayed in superior room. The room was cosy and very comfortable.I will definitely recommend to my friends and family.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

So I've got an issue with the owners more than the actual hotel.

I booked through expedia and as I was booking 2 trips at the same time it actually booked the wrong dates.
Booking the 25-28th March (when my other trip to Holland was)

I turned up on the 25th Feb to be told I have no room booked. They let me have a room for that night for £50 (room was ok)
So booked another hotel.

Multiple contacts have been made to management with them clear refusing to cancel my booking. With the same thing coming back each time!
It's ridiculous.

All calls are ignored and emails directly to the given address have been ignored too! This has cost me over 350 and a serious amount of stress. :(

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank James_Parsons-Moore
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Comfortable apartment and the staff is brillant. Room was spacious and well laid out.Very clean and tidy room with every thing you would need for a stay and would definitely stay again. A good location and very good for exploring..

• Trip type: Travelled solo