USD 194
The Arch London(London)
USD 422
USD 336
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 139
USD 129
  • Bar/Lounge
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 101
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 115/night.

Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 169
USD 235
USD 228
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross(London)(Great Value!)
USD 113
USD 640
USD 483
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewseast ham stationtube stationsecure parkingpub downstairshigh streetdistrict linebeansolympic stadiumrooms are cleanbooked this hotelair conminute walkdecent hotelyogurtrecommend this hotel to anyonenice breakfastnice stay
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a 3 night stay at this place due to a work schedule at excel
The rooms are clean and spacious enough
The breakfast is very basic
The surrounding area is not the best
But thankfully this hotel is connected to a pub which is ok there are various kebab and curry houses nearby
Would i stop here again ......only if i had no other options

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2018

I have read reviews on here which give this hotel an apalling rating, however, some of the reasons are laughable. My suggestion is, if you are xenophobic in any way, maybe don't bother visiting out lovely city. Rant over.

For the price, this hotel is excellent. Quite honestly, even if it was more expensive, I would still choose this establishment. It is a ten minute walk to East Ham station, or there is a bus stop directly outside the hotel.

The room, while not pulling up any branches, was clean, functional and the bathroom did what it said on the tin.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Graham B
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Used this hotel for an overnight stay when coming to meet up with old friends for a drink and a meal.
I wasn't expecting the Ritz.
Place was clean and served it's purpose well. Bathroom was small but clean. The room was a decent size. To be honest I would use the hotel again if I'm visiting the locality. Has its own car park which is gated for added peace of mind.
Good overall

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Please consider even going to this hotel, it is located in the middle of suburb full of Bangladeshians and other people of similar nations. I felt worried during our stay, I left immediatelly after breakfast which was terrible as well. PRICE IS NOT EVETYTHING, please learn from my mistake.
P.S. There are 2 RUSKIN hotels in London!!! I wanted to book Ruskin hotel in different part of London, (looked great on google) and I failed to double check the address on Booking as well, therefore I booked this Ruskin hotel in East Ham instead of Ruskin in Camden, Thank god I stayed here just for 1 night. It damaged my whole London experience. Sorry for the honesty, I feel the need to let you know how it really is there...

Stayed: November 2017
3  Thank Paťo J
Reviewed 27 November 2017

This is an appalling place, despite the location and wonderful Georgian building. Women are not safe staying alone here, there are no internal locks inside the roomsand strange fumes seemed to be about the place. It was freezing I had to ask for a heater which would not work after I went out for a walk, just like the one on the wall! There was no WiFi in the room but instead of telling me that he kept stringing me along. WiFi was essential to me so after two nights I had to leave and asked for a refund as hotel was not full so he had turned down any booking on my account, they then produced the small print of the sign in receipt which said WiFi in public areas and refused me even one night's refund.

Room Tip: Stay away and book a room elsewhere
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
James P, Manager at Ruskin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Good Afternoon,

I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us.

I am totally baffled about the comment about our wifi. This point is the last thing I expected as we have only just improved our wifi to dedicated fiber. This transition took place in November. We do appreciate how important wifi is to our guests this is why we decided to keep up to date with technology and improve our wifi speed.

We have had in the past that work laptops have been unable to connect. This is down to your firewall blocking the connectivity. Once this issue was addressed then all guests were able to connect successfully.

I am disappointed that i was not around to assist you. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Regards