“Excelletn holiday flat”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
“Excelletn holiday flat”
Reviewed 17 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Excellent service, flat in excellent conditions. Will definitely return.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Edinburgh
Reviewed 10 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

“10 Wonderful Days”
Reviewed 24 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012
people found this review helpful

First I would like to say that the flat is exactly how it is portrayed in the pictures and text, which is not always the case. It was very comfortable, clean and after three american girls figured out how the European washer/dryer worked all was well. The only thing disapointing was that the computer in the flat was not working and we were not able to get that remedied during out stay. I think the previous tenants had something to do with that. But we bought a mobile phone and were able to keep in touch with home. Traveled by tube and bus, which are very convenient to flat and ate at some wonderful restaurants on the Wharf. Highly suggest eating at Zizzi's which appears to be a chain, but just wonderful Italian food. Our highlight was every night returning to the flat and seeing the Majestic Tower Bridge all lit up, even had a treat watching her raised for a passing yacht. Les the Manager was always helpful and pleasant. Thankyou Nuria for providing a wonderful home base for our London adventure.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“All that we hoped for - and more!”
Reviewed 2 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011
person found this review helpful

What can I say? From the very first moment I saw the pictures of the flat and made contact with the owner, I knew all was well. Nuria, was professional and very quick to answer all my questions and gave detailed notes and instructions on how to reach the flat (this really impressed the taxi driver). The flat is gorgeous, the pictures do not lie but it is the 'little touches' which made the difference ie a kitchen with ground coffee and a coffe machine, tea, sugar, salt, oil etc supplied. Clothes detergent for the washer, shampoo etc in the bathroom. The location is sublime (close cafes, tube station, Tower Bridge and of course the river) and the Building Manager, so very helpful! I would return with out any hesitation and hope to one day soon. It made our family trip to London, very special. Thanks Nuria!

A romantic getaway
Hilversum Th Netherlands
Reviewed 4 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing