All reviews farringdon station clerkenwell road modern pantry clerkenwell area a hot water bottle smithfield market cocktail bar quirky hotel coffee machine superior room comfy bed night's sleep rooms are small london hotel cooked breakfast full english townhouse
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Booked a studio room for a long weekend away in London. Hotel is 5 minutes walk from Farringdon tube and easy to find. Reception great and were very helpful. The room was very good with everything you could need - do watch the minibar prices as it's a little high. We had a small outside terrace which was very nice and just added to the ambience of the room. We didn't eat in the hotel but used the bar on 2 occasions. Nice to see local ales on offer and a reasonable selection of wines etc; also a small cocktail list - And a very well made Gin Martini!! I did find the bar / restaurant layout confused; and got moved twice because we were sat in the wrong area; also can you please leave the drinks list on the table after we have ordered, I'm not sure why the bar staff felt it necessary to always remove the drinks menu only to have to bring it back when I needed a top up? Small gripes - On the room service menu you have full bottles of wine - tried to order one only to be told this is not for room service and was given the option of different more expensive wines by the bottle that we could order. Also if a 500ml glass (Carafe?) of Viognier is available why can't I have the bottle instead - it's only a large glass different?

Room Tip: If you can afford the extra go for a studio.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Angela E, General Manager at The Zetter Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Thank you for sharing such a lovely review, we are delighted that you chose to stay with us for your long weekend in London.
It is great to hear that you found everything that you need, and that you enjoyed your outside terrace.
We have changed our drinks selection quite recently, and updated many items, including the local beers and the cocktails, so thank you for mentioning them, they are becoming very popular!
I am sorry for the confusion regarding the wine, I can only assume this is because we have made the changes to our lists, and perhaps we have not been quick enough to update the items in the rooms, I will look into this straight away, so please accept my apologies for this.
Thanks also for the feedback about the drinks menus being moved information like this as small as it seems is very important, you are very right, we will make sure that this training issue is addressed immediately
Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Simply put it, this is my favourite place to stay in London. Always greeted with a friendly welcoming smile, The rooms are fantastic, service exceptional in what I think is the best area of London: convenient, quiet and cool. I have been coming to The Zetter for over 10years and it gets better with age.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing what is an amazing review, after 10 years, we are still your favourite place to stay in London, that is great to hear, and also I am glad that we are getting better with age, we constantly try to better ourselves, and make our guests stay as happy and memorable as possible
We also love having you as one of our regular guests, and receiving such lovely feedback
We do look forward to seeing you again very soon

Best Regards from us all.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Zetter Hotel with my girlfriend for her birthday the last weekend. The staff in reception was extremely friendly and helpful. We also had dinner in the restaurant and I was amazed about the quality and the presentation of the dishes we had. I would absolutely like to recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for recommending the Hotel, the staff and the food, and again a Very Happy Birthday to your girlfriend, we are delighted that you chose us to celebrate her special birthday at the Zetter Hotel
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and do hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Stayed here for work - room was comfy albeit a bit on the tiny side - but had a great sleep for 3 nights anyway. Staff very friendly and helpful, and breakfast was intimate. Room cleaning was done very well - kudos to the staff.

It's in a business district - so not much happening around the corner, but you're steps from the tube stop Farringdon, which is super convenient.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Thankyou for sharing your review, it is a delight to read, and I have passed all of your lovely comments to the team.
We really do look forward to welcoming you back again very soon

Reviewed 30 August 2018

I stayed at The Zetter Hotel last Sunday and I really had a great stay.

First of all, I would like to mention how helpful the stay was throughout the time we spent there.

Originally we booked a Deluxe room and when we got to the desk we found out that they had given us a complementary upgrade to one of their Roof Top Studios on the 5th floor.
The room, 507, could not be better. It had everything we needed. The decoration was amazing and the bed was very comfortable.

Later in that evening we went down for dinner. The staff in the restaurant was very attentive and the food was delicious. We had starters, main course and desserts. We highly recommend give the restaurant a try as this won't disappoint you!

The following morning, we went down for breakfast. We had eggs benedict and buttermilk pancakes, what a lovely choice!!! Again, staff was very helpful and friendly.

We will definitely stay at The Zetter Hotel as our expectations were met and this is what we were looking.

Location is great as it is just a five minutes walk from Farrindgon Station. The hotel is also close to a bus stop that takes you to Oxford Street in less than 20 minutes (number 55).

Room Tip: Try to book the rooms on the 5th floor. They all have a terrace with city views.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your review, we are delighted that you had such a great stay and enjoyed all of the facilities that we have to offer at The Hotel.
Also we are very lucky with the location,and as others have commented, is close enough to great transport links, which can take you into the centre of London within minutes.
We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon

Our Best Regards