“Excellent service, location, and value ”
Review of Cherry Court Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Cherry Court Hotel
Ranked #510 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Cherry court rooms are small (not tiny, just small) but clean and comfortable. Great location near Victoria station, restaurants, and services. But still on a quiet street. Staff is very friendly and quick to help. A/C was great during some unusually hot London weather.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
CherryCourtHotel, Owner at Cherry Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thank you for the lovely stay you had in staying with us.

Kind regards,

Mrs. Patel.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

We stayed for 3 nights in June 2017. To be honest we just found the hotel on Trip Advisor and went from there and booked it. Basically it's great on a budget, it's in a great location and brilliant for walking or transport everywhere and a stone throw from Buckingham Palace. The room was small, but fine for sleeping and all rooms had en suites which were clean and tidy. If you just want a place to get your head down and freshner up, then this is ideal hotel.
Staff were really lovely and very helpful, they also suggested a wonderful Indian restaurant to which we throughly enjoyed.
We will return that's for sure...happy customers.
Mr and Mrs Davis

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
CherryCourtHotel, Owner at Cherry Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thank you for your lovely review we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you in future.

Kind regards,
Mrs. Patel.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Quick walk from Victoria Station. Friendly staff - happily answered questions from us first-time London visitors, quickly fixed a maintenance issue, let us leave our bags until evening after checkout. We also liked the fruit and granola bar breakfast basket that they refreshed each day.

We had an odd travel group 1 Mom plus 3 Teenagers, and the "family room" with a double bed plus 3 singles was just perfect. Charming little hotel!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I found the Cherry Court Hotel to be very conveniently located - it's on a quiet street, but also only a block or two away from Victoria Station (and Victoria Coach Station), where you can catch trains, buses, and the Tube. I met two of the Patels during my stay there, and they were both very helpful, especially the lady (I should have asked their names!), which made me feel very well looked after on my first solo trip. I stayed in Room #2, the single room on the ground floor. It was literally two steps away from the front desk/door, which was very convenient, but it also meant that from inside my room, I could clearly hear if anyone walked by or started talking at the front desk. The noise never woke me up at night, but if anyone is a very light sleeper, perhaps consider one of the rooms on the upper floors.

The room was indeed rather small, but clean, and perfectly adequate for one person (and yes, it was painted a very bright pink!). The bathroom was tiny enough that I couldn't close the door entirely while sitting on the toilet, but again - no one else in the room, so it didn't matter! The TV was a bit small and perched high up on the wall, but there was a good selection of channels. The bed was nice and the blankets warm enough during the unexpectedly cold April days - the pillow was a kind of hard memory foam that I wasn't used to, but I found it comfortable during the night.

I had a rather complicated booking - I was gone for a few days in the middle of my trip, exploring the north of England, before returning to London. They had no problem with this, there were no mix-ups with my check-ins, and they even stored my big suitcase for me at the hotel while I was gone for only a small fee. They also did my laundry for me once while I was there - it was slightly cheaper than the service at a local laundromat, but still a bit expensive for me. The convenience definitely made it worth it, though!

I had a great time! :) You definitely cannot beat the price, especially given how close it is to public transportation, shopping (Victoria Place), and some of the major tourist attractions. Will definitely be recommending this place to anyone traveling to London!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank sarahpilgrim1412
Reviewed 27 May 2017

The owners were friendly and it was in a nice part of town not far from the Victoria Station and only about 20 min walk from Buckingham Palace. The fruit basket was a nice touch in the mornings, although I'm not sure it should be called "breakfast". Overall, the rooms were very small and cramped. They also appeared to be dated, though were still very clean. Overall, this is a great option for people who are looking for cheap accommodations in London. If you're not on a budget or are willing to spend more $$ on lodging, you'd be best served to look elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family