1 Lexham Gardens
USD 289*
USD 219*
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 131*
  • Pool
USD 173*
USD 160*
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
USD 120*
USD 259*
USD 214*
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross(London)(Great Value!)
USD 111*
USD 96*
Priceline
The Langham, London(London)
USD 585*
USD 457*
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsearl's court stationsmall bathroomkensington high streetflat screen tvhotel roomfew minutes walkcerealtoiletries
Reviewed 6 December 2011

Stayed here for 1 night recently. My stay was purely based on price. The rate was very reasonable. The location is great. Yes, I agree with other reviewers who say the bathroom is very small, but it was clean and served a purpose. The beds were comfortable, the room was clean. I would definitely stay here again based on my recent experience of the place. If you are looking for a comfortable place to throw your head for a night, and don't want to pay a fortune for a night in a London hotel, book this place!

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 6 December 2011

BE AWARE! This hotel has a bedbug problem!!! Stayed in 1 Lexham Gardens hotel for 3 nights and in the last day I noticed itcing red bumps on my legs. At the night I woke up and saw a bedbug on my bed and right after that I saw another one. Getting rid off bedbugs can be very difficult and time consuming and it can cost you a quite lot of money. We put all our luggages (clothes, jackets, travel quides, books etc.) to a freezer to avoid infecting our own appartment.
In my opinion you SHOULD NOT STAY IN THIS HOTEL until this bedbug problem has been taken care of.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank DGFIN
Reviewed 4 December 2011

I booked my stay through lastminute.com and paid 55 GBP for a single room for one night. The room was actually a triple and contained both a double and single bed.

Although impressed by the spaciousness of the room, I was somewhat annoyed at the following significant drawbacks:

-a window that did not close properly and guaranteed a cold draft for the whole night
-a hard and uncomfortable bed
-a shower enclosed in a ridiculously small recess (in a bathroom that was surprisingly large and certainly large enough to hold a larger shower recess)
-the same shower which featured two kinds of running water: scalding hot or icy cold (note: scalding hot only available after four minutes waiting time)
-a toilet seat which was too small for the toilet bowl
-a device plugged into the power outlet with a frayed cable and exposed wires
-threadbare offerings on the continental breakfast buffet the next morning

Along with a tediously slow elevator, these drawbacks were certainly enough for my stay to be rather disappointing.

I was impressed, however, by the following: hotel's location, in-room flatscreen TV with numerous channels, fresh fruit on the breakfast buffet.

To conclude, I was extremely happy that I did not pay more than 55 GBP for this room!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 December 2011

Stayed here recently on a business trip. Struggled to get hotels in Clapham so we settled for this hotel on laterooms.com. The price was very affordable so we were sceptical when we booked, however when we arrived at the hotel (just a 5min walk from Earls Court Tube), we were very impressed!

The double room which I booked, turned out to be a family room with two double beds, and large sofa! There was a very large LCD Tv on the wall and very modern decor. The bed was comfortable and the the sheets, towels etc were clean and tidy. Overall I would definitely recommend this hotel to others, especially with the 'budget' price per room.

There was some nice pubs and restaurants within a short walk from the hotel.

Thanks

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 2 December 2011

I only stayed one night, but it was the worst hotel stay of my life, and I am an extensive traveler. 'Management' policies was responsible for this.

After returning from dinner, after I had already checked in, the hotel refused to let me back into my room until I gave my credit card. This was due to payment transfer issues from Agoda to Lexham Hotel. I had previously paid in full to Agoda and had my confirmation voucher for this. This issue should have been settled between the hotel and Agoda - I (the customer) should not have been inconvenienced by this.

The following morning I was given back my credit card, however upon checkout, management changed their mind again and 'Adam' the assistant manager would not let me leave the hotel and demanded I payed the hotel in full for my nights stay again. Again I refused as I had already paid in full, I was held for 45 mins. It was very stressful as I had a flight to catch, however when I explained this 'Adam' was very dismissive and told the receptionist 'do not let her leave' but then left me there for 45 mins while I stressed about missing my flight and pleaded with the receptionist to let me leave.

When the receptionist finally let me go I was on the verge of tears, I was scared Adam would come running after me, I had to pay for a taxi to the airport to catch my flight instead of taking the tube which meant that I incurred a cost higher than what I paid for the hotel.

A customer should never be treated this way, this was a banking glitch between the hotel and Agoda. I am still shocked at this appalling treatment I received and would not recommend this hotel to anyone even if it was for free. Adam not only needs to go to hotel management school but also needs to learn how to respect fellow human beings and how to problem solve properly.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo