Comfort Inn Buckingham Palace Road
USD 157
Hilton
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 175/night.

Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross(London)(Great Value!)
USD 142
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 152
USD 146
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 166/night.

Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
USD 199
USD 204
USD 165
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 211/night.

USD 163
USD 169
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 189/night.

The Arch London(London)
USD 408
USD 613
USD 531
  • Pool
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
1,230 results
All reviewsvictoria coach stationbuckingham palacesingle roommain buildingcontinental breakfastthe breakfast areathe lower ground floorbasement roomlight sleeperconvenient locationbudget hotelwould stay againcoffee machineexcellent locationair conditioningroom was spotlessshort stay
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Just got back from a night at this hotel,and was pleasantly surprised, booked a family room as there were four of us,it was located on the lower ground floor,from the minute you opened the door you could smell the freshness,and cleanliness of a high level,bed linen and pilllow cases spotlessly white.
The staff on reception were very friendly and welcoming and let us have our room early as it was ready, location of hotel was great,and easy to hop on and off the tubes to get around.
I would recommended this hotel to anyone,keep up the good work

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank junsaun
Reviewed 17 November 2017

This hotel is walking distance from Victoria COACH Station--the one for buses. It is quite a walk from Victoria TRAIN Station, especially if you have luggage to carry.
I followed the advice/tip of others, and requested to stay at a high floor in the main building--which was granted (thank you). This was good because it was quiet and I slept like a baby during my 2 night stay in the hotel. However, let me warn you that the elevator only goes up to the 3rd floor. I was assigned to the 4th floor, and I had to carry my luggage up the flight of stairs.
The room is okay for the price. I had enough space to open my luggage. The bed was comfortable. There were extra pillows in the closet, which I used. One thing I noticed, though, I felt the room was sloped (and not entirely flat). It took some time for me to adjust and move about properly.
The bathroom was a bit tiny. I'm Asian, and I found it difficult to move around, what more a bigger person. They have to change the wash basin--it is too big for the bathroom. No bar of soap in the shower. They had bath gel. But I would have appreciated if there was a holder on the wall for a guest's own soap and shampoo. Anyway, the water pressure from the shower was strong, which was good.
I wasn't able to try their breakfast because it wasn't included in my package. But I had no problem walking to nearby Victoria Place, where they had Leon, Pret a Manger, and Costa Coffee.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the third floor of the main building
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank ilocanotraveller
Reviewed 16 November 2017

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. It was within a 5 minute walk from Victoria coach station and a little longer to Victoria train station. The staff on the reception were very friendly and helpful. Our room was very comfortable and obviously recently renovated - for a budget hotel it was really a step up from many that I have stayed in when visiting London. Continental breakfast was provided, and although the food was of a good standard and plentiful the actual breakfast set up left a lot to be desired. Some of the tables were on a sloping floor, some you had to almost climb over as they were so squashed in, and the layout of the food meant that it was pretty chaotic. The toaster was in the middle of the food counter which caused a huge jam, Coffee was from a machine so was pretty horrible. Overall though this hotel was excellent value for London and the rooms were so much nicer than other hotels that I have stayed in. One definite negative was the noise from the train track adjacent to the hotel.

Room Tip: Don't think any rooms would be quite because of the noise from the train tracks.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bev S
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We used choice hotel rewards points to cover our stay. We had a garden level "basement" room; which was a bit disappointing to us......given our membership rewards.....

Anyway they hotel is as advertised.

Pros: great location, right by transit, breakfast is decent, spaces were clean, felt safe, agents were very knowledgeable and helpful.

Cons: Rooms are microscopic.......very small. The bathroom was terribly outdated and had a poor layout. There are not enough plugs in the rooms for charging devices, etc. and they are not by the bedside table. There is not much luggage space. You CAN hear the trains from the garden level......didn't bother us but might bother other guests.

If you're like us and only sleep and shower in the room you'll be fine.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I took my daughter to Uni in Aberystwyth and we spent two nights at this hotel in London. The rooms were small, clean and a little to cosy for me. We could stand on a little balcony though. It was perfectly located for a visit to the Palace of course and also to many other places like the Museum of Natural History. It is also walking distance to the train and bus stations! There are some good places to eat nearby too like St. Georges Tavern where I had a Cumberland Curl with mashed and gravy and a couple of local brews. We hit up a nice little Italian restaurant that was nearby to and it was good albeit a bit more expensive. I don't recommend going down into the Metro with luggage. There were no elevators we could find at Victoria Station.

Stayed: January 2017