1,274 results
All reviews victoria coach station buckingham palace single room main building continental breakfast the lower ground floor light sleeper convenient location budget hotel would stay again coffee machine excellent location air conditioning room was spotless short stay rooms are small great shower
Reviewed 16 November 2017

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. It was within a 5 minute walk from Victoria coach station and a little longer to Victoria train station. The staff on the reception were very friendly and helpful. Our room was very comfortable and obviously recently renovated - for a budget hotel it was really a step up from many that I have stayed in when visiting London. Continental breakfast was provided, and although the food was of a good standard and plentiful the actual breakfast set up left a lot to be desired. Some of the tables were on a sloping floor, some you had to almost climb over as they were so squashed in, and the layout of the food meant that it was pretty chaotic. The toaster was in the middle of the food counter which caused a huge jam, Coffee was from a machine so was pretty horrible. Overall though this hotel was excellent value for London and the rooms were so much nicer than other hotels that I have stayed in. One definite negative was the noise from the train track adjacent to the hotel.

Room Tip: Don't think any rooms would be quite because of the noise from the train tracks.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bev S
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We used choice hotel rewards points to cover our stay. We had a garden level "basement" room; which was a bit disappointing to us......given our membership rewards.....

Anyway they hotel is as advertised.

Pros: great location, right by transit, breakfast is decent, spaces were clean, felt safe, agents were very knowledgeable and helpful.

Cons: Rooms are microscopic.......very small. The bathroom was terribly outdated and had a poor layout. There are not enough plugs in the rooms for charging devices, etc. and they are not by the bedside table. There is not much luggage space. You CAN hear the trains from the garden level......didn't bother us but might bother other guests.

If you're like us and only sleep and shower in the room you'll be fine.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I took my daughter to Uni in Aberystwyth and we spent two nights at this hotel in London. The rooms were small, clean and a little to cosy for me. We could stand on a little balcony though. It was perfectly located for a visit to the Palace of course and also to many other places like the Museum of Natural History. It is also walking distance to the train and bus stations! There are some good places to eat nearby too like St. Georges Tavern where I had a Cumberland Curl with mashed and gravy and a couple of local brews. We hit up a nice little Italian restaurant that was nearby to and it was good albeit a bit more expensive. I don't recommend going down into the Metro with luggage. There were no elevators we could find at Victoria Station.

Stayed: January 2017
1  Thank Bruce M
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I booked in advance a total of 6 nights spread over 3 stays. Tried 3 different rooms. This hotel is very busy and seemed to be running at full capacity. Meet Joe who is at the front desk. He looks serious but has the most lovely smile when he smiles! Meet Umang who is helpful and efficient.
Good breakfast for £5. Clean bedsheets. Decent shower and hot waters. Lovely warm rooms. Air conditioners for summers.
Walk to Buckingham Palace, Queens Gallery, the coach stations, Victoria Station, St James Park and bus depot. Very convenient. You can get dinner at Victoria Station.
Will return. A bit of note- their rooms are varied and depends on occupancy. I got a really small room when I arrived. Tiny. Then I got an upgrade when they were not full. Very kind of them. The last stay for 4 nights were in a good room for single. Cosy.
Will definitely return. Very very conveniently located. Only £8 by Uber from the theatres at night after the shows. Easy on the mind.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Meg_Redding
Reviewed 28 October 2017

I can't fault the comfort inn,except if your a light sleeper room 113 is not the room for you as it is right next to the Railway station.The room was lovely and clean, everyday it was cleaned and fresh towels,there was heating and air con in the room in the middle of London you couldn't ask for more and it was a good deal on booking.com.

Stayed: October 2017