All reviews harry potter no lift victoria station white company toiletries magical stay breakfast room flights of stairs the main hotel four poster bed continental buffet top floor complimentary bottle of wine third floor buckingham palace gatwick express cooked breakfast breakfast was excellent
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Warm welcome by staff close to victoria station.Very clean room fresh towels and beds made daily.Only downside no lift we were on top floor if staying again would opt for a lower floor.Breakfast was good quality sausage and bacon with pastries.Thankyou for a lovely stay in London.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2017

The staff were super helpful, the hotel was very clean. There is no elevator.

The location in Pimlico was superb. A short walk to the underground, a short walk to pick up the bus and pretty good taxi traffic made it ideal. Get an oyster card. It makes public transport super easy.

Every interaction we had with the staff was satisfying, and the people manning breakfast in the mornings were also exceptional.

Breakfast itself (We had the full breakfast option) was very good, with a lot of selection.

The room was clean, if a bit small. The bathroom was small, and the shower was almost too small for me to fit. (I'm 6'4")

We had a room on the ground floor facing the street. In September it was pretty humid and so we had to sleep with the window open. Noise from the street made it hard to sleep, even with ear plugs.

Despite the street noise, it was a good experience and we would stay again. Our recommendation would be to make sure you don't have a room facing the street (I'm not 100% sure it's possible) and make sure to get the full breakfast open.

Room Tip: Don't get a ground floor room facing the street in a month where you have to keep the window open.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2017

This hotel is reasonably priced for London and is in a great location near Victoria Station and you can walk to a lot of the sites like Parliament and Westminster Abbey. Our room was small but adequate because why spend time in your room when there is London to explore? The bathroom was clean and modern and had everything we needed. Breakfast was phenomenal. There was a large buffet but there was also a large menu where you could order something prepared hot like pancakes, omelets or a full English breakfast. The only reason I am not rating this hotel a 5/5 is for two reasons. 1 - you will hear everything the people above and below you are doing in their rooms. 2 - the bed was like sleeping on concrete. It hurt my hips so bad I felt like I had arthritis the entire next day and I'm only 34. So if you are a sound sleeper and like ridiculously hard mattresses you should be ok. Also, if you are elderly or have mobility problems make sure when you book with the hotel that you ask for a lower level room. We had to go up 4 flights of really steep stairs to get to our room. Deep burn! I know for sure my parents would not have been able to do it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great Location for this hotel, with really friendly and attentive staff. the rooms are clean and very well appointed, with good wifi and bathroom amenities. the hotel will even give you a mobile phone for free calls and data when you are in London. breakfast really delicious with great quality products. this will become my hotel of choice in London from now on.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one night in room two on the first floor at the back of the hotel. The room was beautifully furnished with enough room for a travel cot and had been cleverly designed to accommodate the bathroom with the buildings town house conversion.

The staff were all very helpful from check in to check out. Breakfast was very tasty and had enough variety to satisfy even my fussy sixteen-month-old.

We don't stay over in London often, but staying here made it really special - close to Victoria and easy walking distance to everywhere we needed to get to, I shall definitely stay again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family