“A good place for a coffee”
Review of Milestone Cafe

Milestone Cafe
Ranked #13,292 of 23,873 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I met a friend for a coffee Milestone Café on the crossroads at East Sheen. The welcome was friendly and service was efficient. The café is pleasant and the food looked good.

I usually go to Rosa down the road but she was shut for the Summer holiday. I am glad we tried out Milestone but I think I will return to Rosa

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Decided to stop in here to kill some time today and I was curious about this place, as I've been walking past this cafe for a few years.

Lovely and humble establishment with great and healthy choices of food and drink. Today, I opted for a freshly made glass of 'Kickstarter' juice, consisting of apples, carrots, veg and ginger. I was happy to see it arrive in a large glass and have been sipping it happily.

For a main, I went for today's special: roasted red pepper and tomato soup. For £4.50, you get a generous serving of chunky soup, wholemeal, seeded bread and butter. I love my soup to be thick, with bits and in a big bowl, and Milestone's soup has ticked all those boxes.

If you live in East Sheen and want to kill some time, read the paper and have a good meal, Milestone is the place.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

... Both times for a simple cappuccino and croissant. The coffee was poor: too milky and bitter. The croissant both times were stale and chewy.
I will try again for proper food because it looked tasty but if you want a Danish and coffee then move along!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I have been in this little cafe many times and always get great service and a really great breakfast. Definitely recommend.

1  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed 10 February 2014

So creamy and comes with great bread.
Milestone - a cornerstone in the Sheen indie café culture. Love the ambiance. I only wish the opening times would stretch longer into the evening.