“Nice apartment and great location”
Bright and breezy lounge
Bright and breezy lounge Bedroom with quality linen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Bedroom with quality linen
Bedroom with quality linen
Open plan kitchen and dining area
Bathroom
Natural History Museum in Kensington
Gloucester Road Tube station only 5 minutes walk to Apartment
A trendy British pub in Gloucester Road Kensington
Harrods in Knightsbridge for shopping
The world famous Royal Albert Hall where you can here wonderful concerts
Inside the Royal Albert Museum in Kensington
Inside the Royal Albert Museum in Kensington
Beautiful Kensington Palace and Gardens, current home of Prince William and Katherine
Natural History Museum where dinosaurs roam!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
AmericanI...
New York
“Nice apartment and great location”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

I enjoyed my stay in your two bedroom, and found it clean, modern and very convenient as well. Everything was in good quality, even though instructions on how to work the washing machine would be good. I found it great to be able to walk to the shops to buy my groceries, and even to the museums which is only a short bus ride or even walk.
The check in procedure can be improved, as the duty manager can be hard to reach, but he was very friendly and helpful.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Slow check in
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 Jun 2014
Thank you very much for your feedback. It is always much appreciated from our team.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

DomerChri...
Lake Bluff, Illinois
“Quality London Apartments--Approach with Caution”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

On paper everything seemed perfect--this flat had a nice location in a nice building. But after problems with the lack of hot water, a missing cot (with no refund), and delays in getting our deposit back, I would approach this organization with extreme caution.

Instead of our cot, we received an air mattress that leaked. On the second and third mornings there was no or limited hot water. Their solution was to give us keys to a unit on a different floor one day and in a different unit on the same floor the other time. This was not a real solution for our group with two adults and four students (college and high school) who had no desire to go down the hall to shower. Paying a premium price for this "hostel type" solution is not my idea of a good value.

The rental agreement said that the deposit would be returned promptly after two weeks. It took two e-mails from me after three weeks to get it resolved. And we never received the credit for the cot we paid for.

As with a lot of rental organizations, they don't tell you of the credit card upcharge until after you have signed the agreement.

I cannot recommend this organization based on our experience with them.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
15 May 2014
Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to read that you did not enjoy your stay in the apartment in South Kensington.

When a guest book extra foldaway bed, we do provide this or a quality air mattress with linen, dependent on what we have available. We do state this on our listing of the apartment that we offer both options, subject to availability.
I did check with our duty manager and he did advise that after the first day he did replace immediately the air mattress with an extra foldaway bed as you requested. Both options are charged at the same rate and with linen provided.

I am sorry about the hot water, as there were 6 people in your group needing showers at similar time, the boiler in residential apartments do need a little time to reheat sufficiently. The onsite duty manager did try to offer a solution by offering you access to another property in the building, to ensure all guests can have shower/bath in good time. I appreciate this is not ideal, and we will ensure the boiler is checked.

I apologize for the delay in refunding your breakages deposit. It is usually refunded back to a guest's card automatically within 14 days after departure. Unfortunately, the accounts department had mistakenly thought they had refunded you already. I did however, ensure your deposit has been refunded back to you.

On our listing, in the terms and conditions of booking it does say there is a credit card surcharge applicable for payment by credit card. And when I sent to you the booking link, the credit card surcharge is stated there as well. We are always transparent about rates and any surcharges to you before you book, and do not hide anything from guests.

I thank you for your feedback which is always welcomed, and we will try our best to improve for each and every guest.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great stay”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 for a stay in May 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here thank you. The apartment was clean, spacious and in a good location in central london.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
3 Jun 2014
Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great stay in Kensington!”
Reviewed 6 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Stayed in the two bedroom in south kensington with QualityLondonapartments.com recently and had a great time in London. The location was so convenient, as I was only about 5 minutes walk to supermarkets, shops and loads of places to eat. Also buses and trains were very easy to get on as well.
The apartment was clean, modern and very comfortable for me and family, so much better than staying in a cramped hotel. The booking process was really easy and check in was helpful as well. Thanks for the last minute booking, as it really made my break with the family. Will definitely return again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
6 Mar 2014
Thank you very much for your warm feedback Mr Duris. It was a pleasure to be of help to you and family. I really look forward to being of help again to you soon!
Kind regards,
Holiday Rental Accommodation Specialist
www.QualityLondonApartments.com
Tel: 0207 476 8963
MelindaJe...
Sydney, Australia
“Don't look any further!”
Reviewed 13 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

This was our first time using an apartment rather than a hotel and we were nervous, however, we can report it was great! The staff are very friendly and helpful both with booking (I called first) and on arrival. The apartment was clean and just as described. Perfect for a family with flexibility with bedrooms and allows others to stay up late or rise early. The tube is almost across the road and supermarket at the end of the pathway. There are plenty of great places to eat out within a block or two. The area is very safe and quiet but you are able to walk to many sights and others are a short tube ride away(get an Oyster card). I would highly recommend to all...don't look any further!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Comfort of apartment and plenty of room.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
13 Jan 2014
Thank you very much for your lovely feedback Ms Enright!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing