“Perfect!”
other travellers have booked this property
Studio
Shower room Bedroom (bed size Width 160cm x length 200cm/5 foot 3 width x 6 foot 6 length)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Shower room
Bedroom (bed size Width 160cm x length 200cm/5 foot 3 width x 6 foot 6 length)
Bedroom with view through to shower room
Front of the building with double glazed traditional sash windows.  The apartment is at the rear.
Bedroom
Seating in the bedroom
shower room
shower room
Small kitchen
View from the bedroom window
Regents park, 5 minutes walk
Warren Street underground station at the end of the street, less than 5 minutes walk
Municipal cycle hire in the street
Fitzroy square and Charlotte Street just behind the building
Boating in Regents Park
University College Hospital 5 minutes walk
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 30 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

I stayed in this wonderful apartment on my first trip to London and loved it! The location made touring the city so easy. The studio was so comfortable and chic I felt right at home. It had everything - great shower, small kitchenette with all that I needed, free wifi to get myself organised and a great comfy bed. Combine all of this with the friendly, efficient service and warm greeting after a long haul flight and I would recommend this to any other solo traveller or couple looking for comfort and location in London. Thanks, again!

NyLon90
New York City, New York
“Ideal Location...A Comfortable "Home away from Home" in London..”
Reviewed 13 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

We stayed at this great flat during a stay in London during the Paralympics. They were fantastic, and happy to say, so was the flat!
It's so well appointed, immaculate and cozy, and Michele was most welcoming upon our arrival.
The location can't be beat, and the neighborhood has many great restaurants within walking distance, one right outside the door!
We most definitely will be recommending this find, and as London is a 'second home' to us, we will be back, and will plan to make this our 'other home' during our stays there.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, cleanliness
Liked least: Storage a bit tight esp for large suitcases,but workable!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
SML1969
Porto Alegre, Brazil
“Clean, quiet and cozy”
Reviewed 9 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

I loved my stay in this apartment. It's clean, quiet and comfortable, near to 2 tube stations. Michelle received me very well, everything worked just fine. But if you have mobility issues, you'd better try somewhere else.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
TX
Reviewed 21 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“Absolutely perfect!!!”
Reviewed 3 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

The apartment was just fantastic! Absolutely perfect for us. Incredible value! Way better than staying in a hotel. It felt like we had our own home in the heart of London. Next time I am in London I am definitely going to stay there again. Beautiful bedroom/bathroom/mini kitchen (mini fridge, stove, sink, good closet/cupboard space), recently re-furbished apartment, great/well organized use of space, very comfortable, wonderful location in a great neighborhood and with super easy access to Underground stations. And Michelle was wonderful! We loved it! I highly, highly recommend it.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Management Response
3 Sep 2012
Thank you very much for the great review. We are very please that you had a great time and look forward to seeing you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing