2,547 results
All reviews club room afternoon tea paddington station chocolate orange welcome drink on arrival rose petals rooms are small heathrow express close to hyde park kensington gardens quiet street central line lovely hotel notting hill birthday treat would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 12 August 2018

When we had arrived, they had informed us that they had overbooked and had no space available at Park Grand Lancaster Gate and had offered an upgraded room at Park Grand Paddington Court around the corner. It clearly was not an upgrade as the room was smaller than usual. There wasn't even space to open up your suitcase! Its very disappointing when you've booked and paid in advance only to have them turn you away and to put you up in a much inferior alternative.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank KP688
Reviewed 8 August 2018

I enjoyed an afternoon tea with friends in the restaurant. The sandwiches and were a nice selection with a mix of bread. The scones had a nice texture and I enjoyed all the other sweets as well. Service was friendly with plenty of offers of drinks.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Went for an afternoon tea with my daughters and grandchildren at this beautiful hotel, there is not one thing I could fault, the staff were excellent, the afternoon tea was lovely, we were all treated exceptionally, it was my twin granddaughters birthday a few days later and they presented them with cup cakes and a birthday message. We have had many afternoon teas and I can honestly say it was the best, thank you so much for our wonderful afternoon, look forward to staying with you ASAP.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Staff were very professional and attentive - welcomed us with a refreshing towel which was a nice touch.

Food was amazing - has to be the best afternoon tea I've had. Only slight minus is the ice cream - in the picture it was a sundae of different ice creams, in reality it was a cone with a small vanilla scoop. But the rest of the food absolutely made up for it.

Lovely location, great staff and amazing food.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2018

the hotel is very easy too get too. tubes are on the central line and if you get off at lancaster gate or paddington its a five minute walk. the hotel was lovely, the staff were very welcoming. the service was excellant , the food was lovely and fresh. I could not fault the afternoon there. and will definately go back.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple