“Not good quality”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I used to order from here all the time. However, the restaurant has since changed hands and unfortunately the standards have dropped massively. The fish is of very poor quality, the owners are extremely rude and the restaurant does not look clean at all. I'd recommend going elsewhere.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

I know this restaurant for years already and I never got disappointed. Service is fast and friendly, food is delicious and they serve my all-time favorite PUMPKIN CAKE!

Reviewed 28 August 2016

this restaurant is a gem . it is very near finchley road station , there is a wonderful choice of noodles and sushi , all very reasonably priced . The staff are very helpful .

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

We ordered a sushi dinner for delivery at 7. Menu seemed ok, and cost us £50 for our family which seemed pricy.

I don't know where to start!

Food arrived 25 mins early. No chopsticks, napkins etc. Rainbow rolls were not standard salmon and avo but had crabsticks instead - so perhaps explaining this on the menu is a good idea.

Salt and pepper calamari and agedashi tofu both awful. And salmon sashimi sliced only a little thicker than smoked salmon, served without ginger. The edamame were fine - but hard to mess that up. After a large number of TA reviews I'm finally giving a well deserved 1 star!

And after all that still had to rustle something up to feed a hungry family!

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

We ordered delivery online a Few times and loved it! And now whenever we want a meal out we choose koi! Incredible food. Incredible staff. Flawless