“An excellent hotel .”
Review of Piccolino Hotel

Piccolino Hotel
Ranked #688 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed 22 May 2017

We move to this hotel from a terrible hotel in Seven Sisters Road.Yep, we move out from the hotel and move to this hotel ...I am responsible for the well being of my niece.
This hotel ...What a nice, comfortable and CLEAN hotel. Very friendly and super breakfast.Where nobody asked you " Continental or English breakfast?" It is a breakfast with tlc.
Will definitely go here again. German standard.Our room is small but very nicely decorated and did I say it is clean .Yes, it is clean ...spotless.And very friendly service.Nice area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

This was a good place to stay and I was very impressed with the staff of the hotel. Breakfast in the morning was good. Rooms are pretty small and the wifi is intermittent but it was clean and tidy and comfortable.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Yes the rooms are not large but so are most in this area. It is a lovely neighborhood with lots of local restaurants and the Paddington station within a short walk. For those on a budget this is hard to beat for a very clean & nicely decorated room with small twin beds and a small private bath. Most rooms require climbing stairs so keep that in mind if you are handicapped or disabled. Good wifi and has one universal electrical outlet to power your devices without needing an adapter. Comes with a small continental breakfast too.

Room Tip: lower rooms are more accessible
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Was stranded in London so needed a place to lay my head for the night, scoured some cheap-ish options near my place of work and this one seemed ok. Not bad for London & its location right near Paddington Station, but in all honesty I've stayed in cleaner hostels. Everything's all a bit "old" and shoved together, my bathroom looks like a cupboard... hey, for £50 in the centre of London what do you expect?

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2017

I booked this hotel because it said it had free parking. After a long day of traveling, arriving at the hotel I was very curtly told that not only was there no free parking, but there was no parking in general. The hotel staff tried to encourage me to park at a nearby church in the hopes that it didn't get towed...no. The closest car park was at least a 15 minute walk away and was 60 pounds a night.

I explained this to the hotel staff and they were unwilling to work with us on any level, despite the fact that they had falsely advertised parking. I was forced to book another hotel that night, at almost 10:00 o'clock at night. I had to pay almost $50 in cab fare to return the key I took when we checked in before being told there was no parking.

After not staying at their establishment because of the mix up and inability to park, they refused a refund. We eventually had to take it up with the credit card company which ultimately gave us our money back. Terrible business ethics.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family