“i don t recommended it”

Ranked #751 of 1,067 Hotels in London
?gios Athanásios, Thessaloniki, Greece
“i don t recommended it”
Reviewed 19 November 2011

it was the worst hotel room i ever slept...the room was depressive and tiny enough..there was a lot of noise..the bed's mattress was uncomfortable and 30 years old at least...the breackfast was not good..it was like you were sleeping in a hell....if i have the chance to choose a hotel,i will never choose this one...

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank dimitra P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Newbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 September 2011

After reading previous reviews I was close to tears about booking this hotel. But we had a great stay, 7 of us went for a weekend in London we dropped our bags off in the morning and returned late at night and checked in. They staff were lovely and helpful the rooms were all clean I didn't need to use my anti bac wipes that I always take with me ! Breakfast was simple but perfectly nice and we didn't find the breakfast staff rude. We left our bags there the following day while we went shopping. On our return the girl behind the desk was lovely and helpful.

I am really picky and a bit bathroom OCD but we had no complaints (only about other guests) I had no reason to worry, in fact we all said we would go back ! Its a great location, great price, clean, with friendly staff.

Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank 332Claire
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 August 2011

Booked two nights at this "hotel", booked last minute via Booking.com.

Hotel is very easy to find and close to Earls Court tube.
Was told had to pay £5 for remote control, which I might add WASNT refunded back to me at the end of stay!
Staff walk in without even knocking, I found this really rude as I could of been getting changed or been with my partner!
Room was tiny, smelt and the shower wasnt working and only gave hot water, breakfast was poor.
On my 2nd night, I popped out for abit of a stroll and on my return I noticed someone had been in my room, as window was open, and my stuff was all over the place, and my debit card was missing!

Issued a complaint to the non English speaking manager and still awaiting for a response from them!
Terrible hotel, 1 of the worst I have ever had the misfortune of staying at and never again!

PLEASE AVOID YOU CAN GET BETTER HOTELS IN THE AREA!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank manibainz

Travellers are raving about these London hotels

Vantaa, Finland
Reviewed 9 August 2011

There was a heat wave in London during our trip but the hotel didn't have any kind of airconditoning. The only way to get fresh air (in general) was to keep windows open, even if it didn't help much. There was a kind of small ventilation system in toilet but you had to keep lights on in order to make it work and as it was very noisy, sao you couln't leave it on for a night.

The room had a wall to wall carpeting which is really something terrible from the 70´s but luckily we had medication with us due to allergies. The room was not vacuumed even once during our 5 day long stay. The room was very dusty. The closet didn't have any shelves.

Breakfast was ok, except the instant coffee..Location is the best asset of this hotel. This is a budget hotel in quality, not in price.

Room Tip: id you have allergies, don't book a room from this hotel
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Nopsa
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 August 2011

Our double room was extremely small. My husband is only 5’ 11” but his feet hung over the end of the bed. We had a bath towel each; no hand towel, no bath mat for the floor. The electric went off about 10.15pm; we waited a few minutes and then went downstairs to see what was happening. The people on reception could barely speak English and didn’t know what the problem was and were waiting for an electrician. An hour later we still had no electric. It was such a very hot night but we couldn’t shower. The next morning the electric was on but when we left the room we found the lift didn’t work. We had to carry our heavy suitcases down three flights of narrow stairs. The staff didn’t even apologise.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with OctopusTravel

2 Thank Gillian G