Lock in great prices from these sites
FindHotel
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews park lane atrium restaurant concierge team two bedroom suite home away from home high tech fantastic stay housekeeping comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

It's been about a month since we returned from London and it's safe to say that we are still missing the pampering from the team at the Grosvenor House Suites. I wanted to thank the team for making our stay extra special - from accommodating our need for space to customising our daily room service breakfast. The quality and attention to detail has only improved since we last stayed two years ago - and we can't wait for our next trip (which hopefully won't be as long as two years away).

Please extend our heartfelt thanks for the entire team - from the ever cheerful concierge, to the efficient team of house-keepers, and of course the "nothing is too hard" front office associates. Congratulations for running such a tight ship!

Trip type: Travelled with family
GrosvenorHouseSuites, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Dear AaronYeo,

What an absolute pleasure it was to read your review of our property. I was overjoyed to learn that your stay with us was wonderful and was especially delighted to learn that you thought that the quality of service had not only been maintained, but improved. After sharing your feedback with the team, who were as thrilled as I to know that they made a difference to your stay, I can only hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to your home on Park Lane, and this time, much sooner than two years!

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

The location was good
The service was excellent and the stuff was really helpful

The park suites are spacious but has only windows on the restaurant not outside view and I do not like that so we ask for a one bedroom suite which is smaller and has a hyde park view

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GrosvenorHouseSuites, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Dear Tiny-leen,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and writing such lovely comments about your stay with us.

I was at first saddened to read that you were originally unhappy with the suite that you booked with us nonetheless, I understand that soon after your check-in the Front Office team were able to find you an alternative suite that better suited your needs, of which I was delighted to learn. Our One Bedroom Park suites although slighter smaller, have the wonderful advantage of looking right over Hyde Park, which I understand you much preferred in comparison to facing into our exclusive Atrium restaurant. I definitely share your view of our good location, we benefit from being situated in one of the most iconic locations in London and I am glad that you appreciated this feature. Moreover, I have shared your lovely feedback with the Grosvenor House Suites team who were as thrilled as I to know that they made a difference to your stay.

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the one bedroom deluxe suite for 10 days the room is very spacious service is excellent room service is very prompt overall this is one of the best option in Mayfair if you looking for a serviced apartment

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Bhatia,

Thank you for writing what is a lovely review of our property. I was delighted to learn that you had a memorable stay with us and was especially pleased that you appreciated the individuality of our property amongst all the wonderful choices in Mayfair. Likewise, I was happy to read that you took advantage of our spacious one bedroom deluxe suites, which boast apartment style features with the additional luxury of having daily Housekeeping service, twice a day. Furthermore, I am thrilled that the level of service throughout your stay was excellent and the Room Service department were overjoyed to hear your great feedback.

It will be my absolute pleasure to welcome you back to Jumeirah soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

We loved our stay at the hotel, the apartment is spacious and clean. I liked interior design of the bathrooms. They serve great food and room service is excellent. High security at the entrance. Friendly staff, always helpful at any time. The location is excellent. Our room view was the Hyde Park. it's just across the street. Theres a supermarket right next to it. and very good restaurants nearby.

Room tip: Corner suites are large and sunny. If you want a quiet room do not pick the ones with hyde park.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
GrosvenorHouseSuites, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear SajmiSajmi,

Thank you for your review and I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay at our property. I am glad that our central location suited your travel needs, and certainly share your view that we are in an ideal location for easy access to London’s best attractions, restaurants, shops and of course Hyde Park just over the road. Furthermore, I am pleased that you enjoyed the food served in our Atrium restaurant and our Head Chef was delighted to read your great feedback.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

We have stayed in many hotels in London but this one is the best. The level of service is excellent. The staff so very helpful and the hotel itself is so very calm. The suites are spacious and have everything you need should you wish to look after yourself. If on the other hand you want to sit back and be looked after then the hotel and staff won't let you down. Looking forward to our next visit.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank temerity
GrosvenorHouseSuites, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear temerity,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience with us, and I am glad that we delivered an exceptional stay. I am pleased that you appreciated the peacefulness of our property which comes with our residents only access, but most importantly it is extremely encouraging to read that you felt so well looked after by the team. We continually strive to provide above and beyond service at all times, so your wonderful feedback was highly motivating for the team.

I look forward to seeing you back soon for another memorable stay.