“Good ”

Cuisines: Portuguese, Grill
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Food was hot and service was very quite food was with us within 10 -15 minutes
Food tasty ans fresh
Waitresses were happy and attentive
Toilets very clean on next floor
Buggy friendly
Might be a bit tight for a large wheelchair
Very busy
Good atmosphere
Would recommend this restaraunt
Full bar

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I am in love with their halloumi and mushroom wrap!

We all love a bit of fast food every now and then and I personally wouldn’t step foot in the likes of a McDonald’s, KFC or Burger King. All 3 are completely grim!

But Nando’s is actually really tasty! This one in particular is always really clean and the staff always have a smile!Great place for a quick bit to eat.

I really want them to start doing Portuguese style cocktails I would get one all the time!

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Only one till was working tonight. Lots of staff however long queue for food. Most staff also seem to touch their hair a lot esp those ones cooking. Food was staple Nando's food.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Colliers Wood AWFUL SERVICE.

Just had the worst service and take-away food from here. Waited nearly 40 mins for take-away after 5 people with ticket numbers after us got theirs before us (ours was only me and my wife). Asked manager what was happening with our order after 20 mins never heard back from her.

Finally got the food home 5 min drive, stone cold and incorrect order. Ordered butterfly chicken burger with no mayo as allergic to mayo.

Got it home opened it and it is covered in mayo . Would have taken it back, but this point lacked the will and energy after already poor service.

Have attached photo also have photo of receipt clearly depicting no mayo, but can only attach one.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Always come here when we visit from isle of Wight. Wish you would get 1 there. Love the red pepper dip. The young man who showed to a seat really nice. He didn't stop work at all. All I can say is I wish the staff were a bit more jolly. Food good.