“First time since refurbishment ”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #6,051 of 25,043 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Portuguese, Grill
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Only one till was working tonight. Lots of staff however long queue for food. Most staff also seem to touch their hair a lot esp those ones cooking. Food was staple Nando's food.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Colliers Wood AWFUL SERVICE.

Just had the worst service and take-away food from here. Waited nearly 40 mins for take-away after 5 people with ticket numbers after us got theirs before us (ours was only me and my wife). Asked manager what was happening with our order after 20 mins never heard back from her.

Finally got the food home 5 min drive, stone cold and incorrect order. Ordered butterfly chicken burger with no mayo as allergic to mayo.

Got it home opened it and it is covered in mayo . Would have taken it back, but this point lacked the will and energy after already poor service.

Have attached photo also have photo of receipt clearly depicting no mayo, but can only attach one.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Always come here when we visit from isle of Wight. Wish you would get 1 there. Love the red pepper dip. The young man who showed to a seat really nice. He didn't stop work at all. All I can say is I wish the staff were a bit more jolly. Food good.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Ate here this evening. Staff were polite, customer service is lacking. Food was nice and we all enjoyed our food.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Fab as always! Nandos always provides the goods! This branch is quite busy, however I don't think that's any different to any other Nando's I've ever visited!