“Very Funky Apartment and Location”
other travellers have booked this property
London 2012 Olympic Stadium, view through apartment glass façade
Central London's main attractions by underground. Large open-plan living, with exceptional views over the canal & nature reserve.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
London 2012 Olympic Stadium, view through apartment glass façade
Central London's main attractions by underground.
Large open-plan living, with exceptional views over the canal & nature reserve.
Large lounge, relax & entertainment area – Sat TV, PS3, sound system etc.
View of balcony/terrace & glass façade of the apartment.
Double bedroom 1: With en-suite & balcony/terrace access.
Double bedroom 2: With balcony/terrace access.
Artists' illustration of the location.
Office/work/study area with lamp & fan. Free wi-fi.
Balcony accessable from lounge & both bedrooms.
Toilet: Bath, power shower, toilet & sink.
Large hallway reception area.
En-suite: Power shower, toilet & sink.
Glass facade with stunning views
Fully equiped kitchen with all mod-cons including coffee machine.
Waterside dining with spectacular vista.
View of huge hall entrance (multiple storage cupboards)
View of huge hall entrance (multiple storage cupboards)
Floorplan: Huge 2bed/T2 flat/apartment. 1,000 square foot.
Waterbus stop in front of apartment (Tottenham Hale – Limehouse)
View of communal garden up to waters edge (seating, BBQ area).
View of “Glass Tower” – location of apartment.
Balcony/Terrace view of London 2012 Olympic Stadium.
Old Ford Lock 2 minutes from the apartment.
View down Lee Navigation (river/canal) from in front of apartment
Olympic Stadium showing Canary Wharf. Ironworks highlighted in red.
Olympic Stadium & Aquatics Centre. Ironworks development high
Olympic Stadium showing City of London. Ironworks highlighted in red.
London 2012 Olympic Stadium – view from communal terrace (flat/apartment above).
View showing Ironworks development. Flat/apartment & Greenway Olympic Park entrance highlighted in r
London 2012 Olympic Park contruction. Ironworks development highlighted in red.
Floor to ceiling glass aspect of flat/apartment: Showing communal gardens, river Lee & Olympic Stadi
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
averydog
Richmond, Canada
“Very Funky Apartment and Location”
Reviewed 27 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

We were travelling as a family -myself, my husband and our three kids (23, 16, and 12) Dealing with John was extremely easy. We had Tom pick us up at the airport (which I would highly recommend - ask to hear his CD - beautiful voice.)
The apartment itself is perfect - very clean and spacious with lots of unique and quirky decor. We loved the towel hooks and the monkey light. It was our first visit to London and I was worried about the location as it is a little away from the touristy sights. It turned out to be ideally located in a very up and coming neighbourhood - lots of nightlife and interesting restaurants. I would have loved to have spent more time there but we were limited to 3 days and needed to get in all of the main London attractions as well. If we had not booked in this neighbourhood - we would have likely missed visiting it and that would have been a shame because it is very unique. We had a great time and will hopefully be back again one day very soon.

Your age range 35-49
JenMiTy
Highland, Michigan
“Wonderful condo, but location needs to be considered”
Reviewed 10 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018
people found this review helpful

Our family of 5 stayed in this beautiful condo for a London vacation. I cannot say how clean, fresh and open the condo was. John was very easy to work with and followed up with us several times. The beds were comfortable and we had plenty of space. The only warning I would have is that it's quite off the beaten path. I didn't realize there was not a single family restaurant anywhere nearby. Although we felt safe walking around, you should know at first look, the area looks questionable as there are lots of warehouses and odd buildings. The condo itself is in a gated area. I thought we'd be able to walk to the grocery and restaurants. We ended up ubering a lot. As long as you know that, you'll be great. Also, a few things that I would suggest John consider supplying guests (even for an additional fee) would be a small amount of laundry detergent, hand soap for the sinks, and small kitchen items like cooking spray, salt & pepper and small things like that. Also, the frying pans need upgrading. There were several scratches in the teflon, which is not healthy. Also, my son slept on the cot that was provided, but he didn't think it was comfortable, so maybe some additional padding could be provided. Overall, I would certainly stay here again! Thanks, John,

Management Response
12 Jul 2018
Oh Jennifer what you say is simpy not true.
9. The local area is unique to London. More artists live & work here than anywhere else in Europe. Many buildings are 1800/900s former warehouse's & factories (English Heritage sites). Now converted to artist studios etc. Mixed with modern buildings.
1. Cafes/restaurants. I emailed you (as I do all guests) a custom made map + PDf guide to all the LOCAL Cafes/restaurants/bars. There are many.
2. Late open, grocery shop is only 200 meters away – again on the map.
3. Under the sink is always laundry detergent.
4. Hand soap – it's liquid soap in the disensors in bathrooms & kitchen.
5. There is salt & pepper, tea, coffee, suger, dishwasher tablets etc
6. The baby cot is top of the range BabyBjorn.
7. The folding guest beds are top-of-the-range John Lewis Zig=zag beds RRP £550. But fair coment – they are not as comfy as beds. The trade-off is a price – a 2 bedroom apartment is considerably cheaper than a 3 bedroom (with more beds). But I take on board the point – maybe pssible to make a folding bed more comfy.
8. If you had told me about these things. I could of told you where they are.
Karenmyer...
“Quirky Pad in Beautiful Setting”
Reviewed 13 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
people found this review helpful

This was a great apartment for a London stay. The decor is really interesting, the living area is large and the two bedrooms are good. The views to the garden and canal are wonderful and we felt safe in the gated complex. It is a nice ten minute walk to the train, has good access to the city and is close to the Olympic Park and a large shopping centre. It comfortably housed our family of four although a sofa bed would have been good to provide separate beds for our two teenaged sons. The trundle beds provided could have been used for young children but were not sturdy/large enough for older kids. Also there are a few things in need of repair including the main shower and door fittings.

Management Response
24 Jun 2018
I wish you would of said the shower head had come loose & the screws on one of the door handles were loose – these are 2minute repairs we could of sorted.
I opted for a £9,000, 3mtr x 1mtr Natuzzi real leather sofa – I simply have been unable of find a nice looking large sofa bed also big enough for 6 to sit on. The folding beds are £500 Zigzag beds from John Lewis – top of the range for guest beds. I have another apartment with a sofa bed & people ask for seperate folding beds.... hey, I suppose sometimes we can't win.
hogstul
Tuddal, Norway
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 14 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Excellent! Close to Olympic Stadion. Very quiet area. Easy to find. Good beds.
Very well equipped. Nice view.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing