“Delicious food, great service!”
Review of Buen Ayre

Buen Ayre
Ranked #430 of 25,464 Restaurants in London
Price range: USD 52 - USD 207
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 November 2017

We visited the place yesterday and had an amazing time. Staff is very welcoming, hard-working people. Service is quick and efficient. Loved food, probably I could say the best place I have ever been to. Good luck!

John R, Propietario at Buen Ayre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Extremely flattered by your comments, we hope to have you with us soon, sorry that I didn't see this before. Thank you!!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

this place is small but service is excellent can't fault that. food ok had better steaks and quite pricey but had a lovely evening.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic place!
Great steaks, probs the best in town.
Dynamic and super friendly service.
Will definitely return!

Reviewed 31 October 2017

I had the best steak I have ever had (apart from the steak the bf cooks - obvs) but this was incredibly good, quite pricey but I think it was worth it - and so did everyone walking by (we sat outside) that couldn't keep their eyes off the food. . .staff were extremely lovely and the food was to die for. The steak didn't look that big at first, but couldn't eat anything else (including salad) as it was a fat bit of perfectly cooked meat, so clearly the chips and salad took a dive (nice as they were) would definitely recommend if you don't mind paying a bit more for a fantastic meal! My bf had the ribs and said they were great too, I can't verify this as the steak wouldn't let me! beaut!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

cool steak nice atmosphere ! friendly service and different drinks !
wines only malbec !! few extra different could be better !
open kitchen south american hospitality
i ll go back