3,973 results
All reviews blue boar westminster abbey the executive lounge james park james tube station big ben directly across the street diamond member rain shower afternoon tea turn down service nespresso machine luxury hotel wonderful hotel large bathroom concierge staff london eye
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic stay at the Conrad St. James last week. We got a warm welcome upon arrival and got a quick check in without delays.

We had dinner in the Blue Boar Restaurant which exceeded our expectations. Not only by the knowledgeable staff but als by the menu choices available. Our dinner was followed by a drink in their cosy bar, which had a great atmosphere and attentive staff members.

Bedrooms are great due to the amazing beds, spacious bathroom and Nespresso machine. We got a lovely welcome amenity that was home made too.

Breakfast had a wide selection of hot and cold items and we were offered several egg specials as well as fresh coffee at the table. This combined with very friendly service our breakfast could not have been better.

All in all we really enjoyed our stay at this amazing hotel with a great location. We would definitely come back and will book afternoon tea on our next visit too. A BIG thanks to the entire hotel team and management from us.

Warm regards,
Joyce Dielissen

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jodielondon91
Beverly P, General Manager at Conrad London St. James, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you for your 5 Star Review and I am delighted you enjoyed the hotels bar and restaurant when staying with us .
More important we are delighted you will be back and do let us know when you will be returning .
Once again thank you , we appreciate all feedback but its lovely for us to receive such a generous review .
B

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I stayed here in March 2018 for six nights. The location was so convenient with the tube directly across the street. The staff was amazing and the room was very comfortable and clean. I felt the food in the executive lounge was less than desirable, especially considering this is a five star hotel. But the lounge staff made up for it. I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Penelope6792

We are delighted you will stay with us again , and thank you for your generous 5 Star Review . So many of our guests highlight the location and connectivity as so important to enjoying London so easily . We so appreciate the comment on the team and thank you for this , we try so hard to look after all our guests and its lovely to know when we have achieved this .
B

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We stayed at this hotel from the 30th March to the 01at April. On arrival first impressions of the hotel were very positive, very friendly welcoming staff. The only slight issues at this point we're they only had me booked in for 1 and not 2 nights, this was sorted in a matter of minutes and a phone conversation. The second was they took my card details, this I know is common practice for billing back to the room etc. On this occasion the debited my card £200 for such sundries etc, when I queried this I was told that the money would be debited back into my account in 7 days! This is a first, I hope it's sooner than 7 days! apart from this the actual stay was very good, from the very comfortable room to the buffet breakfast. Would i stay again yes.....as long as they're not to long refunding my accounr.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Beverley H
Beverly P, General Manager at Conrad London St. James, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Beverley, Thank you very much for posting such a lovely five-star review. I am delighted to hear that my team looked after you well and you enjoyed your stay at Conrad London St James. I am sure the authorisation will be released in few days but of course, if there is any problem please do email us on info@conradstjames.com and we will be happy to assist.
Hope to see you soon, thank you again, B.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Stayed two nights for business in March 2018. Very easy to get to (from Heathrow) as its across the road from St James Park tube.

Staff were very friendly and attentive, room was excellent and the room and food in the hotel are easily the best I've eaten/stayed in for several years at least!

Used a FROSH deal which included evening dinner in the room cost. The food was excellent with great presentation. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Central London.

Room tip: The rooms have air con, which allows the window to stay closed and I didnt hear a thing all night.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas H

Dear Thomas, Thank you very much for such a lovely five-star review. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and my team looked after you well. We all try so hard to get it right, so it's wonderful to know when we have done so.
I also appreciate your comment about the food, that's great to hear.
We all hope to see you soon, thank you again, B.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went to london to meet my Auntie who lives in the north of england, This hotel were very accomodating and put me into the VIP lounge whilst i was waiting, very close to the station, also let me use a phone charger as left mine behind, its the little things that make a big difference, hotel clean and very friendly,
I did however have a glass of champange tip over myself and my handbag and jeans, the glass broke I was lucky, but however felt the glasses were top heavy, and felt sorry for the young waitress, I needed report thiis incident however I am sure if I did, the managment would have acted occurdinly.
lovely would recommend

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank Zohagg

Thank you for posting such a lovely five-star review, I am delighted to hear we looked after you well. I apologize for the Champagne incident and truly hope my team took care of this quickly for you.
Please let us know when you are coming again.
Thank you, B.