See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I visited this hotel with my wife. Room which I reserved was double bed room. But when we arrived in hotel receptionist showed us single room and told me that this room which I booked. Of course I didn't accept that room and ask her to give for us double bed room for which I paid, after that she showed us 3 more rooms all was ether small or without window in basement. I had to accept single room which was in first floor but didn't receive any discount unfortunately. I have to admit that all the staff who served us during our stay in hotel was polite and helpfull.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

as we got shafted by B*****g.com and a fraudulend hotel/apartment owner U***N C*****S (possibly)at last min a week befor xmass this was only place that we could find to accommodate a family of 5 at last min near where we had planned visits . for the price of one night just over 130 for one room ( 3 double beds ) and extra £5 p/p for breakfast( not that we had it ) . it was ok just enought room for the 3 doubles ,clean if a little un-loved but still in with todays acceptance no mish mashed colours or carpets ,tv ,air con and some form of hair dryer . we had downstairs ,(stair well was steep but consider london not all hotels are modern build ! ), with two toilets one comunial use and the other locked with key in room and with a shower big winner very clean toilets ( not like train spotting where ya need a bleach bath after looking at them ). only thing is i like to snuggle and with the cold snap hitting us i felt it as duvets are on thin side and we had the street vent blowing in cold but clean crisp linnen and towels . if your a light sleeper not good as every foot step inside an outside can be herd and counted at leaste 5 emergency vehicles with sirens blasting . For what we 2 adults an 3 kids needed it was ok i been to a lot worse for a lot more . staff pleasant and helpful and very well mannered . go again yes 1-2 nights

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2016

I booked this hotel for a Christmas Party in the City. The hotel is very clean throughout,the cleaners seems to work all day until very late. It's a busy hotel with lots of people about. The hotel has good facilities, Kitchen and large reception sitting area. The rooms has strong WIFI signal, the TV in my room was very large with built in WIFI which I was able to connect to my camcast. Overal comfortable stay for the price I paid.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

The room was nothing like how they advertised online. The room was really small. The bathroom size was good enough. Our room was really hot but when we asked the front desk for the AC remote they gave it to us. The service was good. Breakfast was ok. Front desk is 24/7 so that's good. Room is perfect for one person and ok for two. The hotel is close to the underground, maybe a 5 minute walk.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

I was a little worried about the shared bathroom but it was kept very clean. For what we paid it was excellent value. Breakfast was scrambled eggs and toast as well as cereal, fruit and yougart. Friendly staff and well located for the eventim appollo gigs. I wouldn't think twice about staying here again

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple